chapter 14

"Was expecting you only" i took a seat beside him as he shifted away bit.

"Hey" he smiled timidly.

"Are you..." I was about to ask and he cut me off.

"How was the dance?" He asked quickly.

"I hated it zayn. Why the fuck you agreed for that? You know that exactly neither you nor i could really be happy on that basis. Why did you agree?" I asked straight without even a breathing for once. He looked at the ground silently.

"Zayn." I shifted closer to him a bit. I could smell alcohol all over his shirt. Damn. He is drunk.

"Zayn u drunk?" I inhaled the scent which stung in my nostrils. God.

"No. No. No. I didn't drink i swear" he raised his hands in surrender.

"What's this smell then?" I pointed at his shirt.

"I was passing through drunkards and one of them spilled it over me. You know i don't drink really. Right?" He shot me a look of you-already-know-man.

"Hm" i nodded.
He looked away.
The silence between us taking another place where i could only find myself in frustrating manner. I couldn't take it anymore.

He sighed.

"Zayn. You mad at me?" I asked dropping the topic for breaking silence.

"Mad? Why would i be mad at you where it was my decision to let you dance with him even though i hate him to the bits." He sighed once again.

"Zayn. Actually.." I started and he cut me off "don't defend him atz. I know he is your bff and all and all. Just i don't like him. That's it." He finished

I stayed quiet.

"I hated the way he put his hands around your waist where its only my rights to touch my girl like that. I hated the way he was making you laugh and all cause that's only my thing to do with you. But you were happy. Didn't you?" He looked up at me.

"No." Was all i could reply.

His eyes widened.

"No zayn No. Let me tell you what exactly happened." I started and he stood up.

"Zayn where are you going?" I gripped onto his wrist so he couldn't walk off.

"Just not in mood to talk about that freak." He tried to get rid of grasp but it was tight.

I stood up and went to him putting my palms on his cheeks Caressing. "Zayn"

"Atz please. I've had enough of jealousy and encounters. I don't wanna ruin your mood jut like mine. You go and join lads back in there. I'm going home. And I'm not drunk. I can walk home or drive even." He didn't look into my eyes which started watering already. I hate being emotional but it was the time i was stuck between my bff and bf.

"I won't let you go" my voice cracked and his gaze quickly found its way to my eyes.

"Hey. You don't cry okay?" He cupped my face and drained that tear away.

"I'm not crying. I just can't see you like that zayn" I looked down.

"Nothing has happened to me. Its a bit of jealousy that's it" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry for creating all these shits. But i love you zayn. And only YOU" i stared back into his hazel eyes which were moist already.

"Hey. Nah. Why are you being sorry? Not your fault. Hey shh" he put his finger on my lips not allowing me to speak further.

I blinked for second as he pressed his lips against mine.

"I can't see you hurt" i said against his lips. As he shushed me and kept kissing.

Butterflies always makes their ways to dance around whenever he touches me. It wasn't new or first time still i feel refreshed every time i kiss him. All i ever wanted was him. For every single time. Only him.

Our lips moving in sync and my hands got lost into his locks. I stood on my heels as kiss grew deeper. His one hand cupping my cheek and other rest on my hips pulling me closer. All the awkwardness between us were gone somewhere else to party around. Now I'm all comfortable in his embrace. All warm and safe.

We pulled away in a bit as he left a small peck on my lips before pulling away.

"Zayn" i looked up at him as he was tracing his forefinger on my jaw line. His eyes never leaving mine.

"Hm?"

"Don't leave me like that ever okay?" And he stopped tracing thing.

"What happened?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing. Just sorry for leaving you all alone with him there. But i thought you and him.. Err.. You kinda dragged him out of there and.. I just couldn't see it that's it." He sighed.

"Aw. Yah lemme explain what happened?" I asked making him sit on the bench where he was sitting when i came.

"Don't explain if its all romantic shits" he chuckled.
"Zayn" i frowned.

"Yaya. Tell me what you wanna explain?" He took my hand in his as i snuggled closer to him resting my head on his chest. Could hear his heart pounding.

"So.. Um.. Where to start.. Yah. Charlie. I just asked him 'was that good idea to dance with me' out of nowhere" i chuckled making him chuckle as well. "And he took it wrong actually. I pointed at you showing how uncomfortable you were. As well as i was. He thought you were being over possessive and shits. So i just shut him down there and dragged him out of there. I searched for you but you were gone already. He was saying shitty things about you and i couldn't take it. I wanted you both to sort out what kinda fight you were going through back your mind. But he jerked out of me and you were lost from there." I breathed.

"And he thinks that i forgot him cause you are here. Its like so childish no?" I look up at him and caught him staring at me already. Massaging my scalp with his long fingers as i was narrating  a story. He smiled and hummed. Allowing me to continue.

"Like seriously. He is best friend and he will be. Unless he stop acting like this. I really hate him saying wrong shits about you where he doesn't really know what you mean to me. He too means a lot to me but hey. Not like you. I can leave him hanging on there if he ever say anything bad again. I swear. I don't need friends here if they speak bad like that" I hugged him even tighter. So did he.

"Don't do that. " all he could say.

"Do what?" I asked furrowing my brows though it wasn't visible as i was snuggled into him.

"No friends and all shits. It clearly sucks. But i won't mind if you leave that charlie cheesy whatevs" he chuckled at Charlie's name.

"Just kidding" he finished.

"Shut up" i pulled away from hug and sat straight.

"C'mon. Stop acting so cute" he smirked.

"Cute? Huh? Im angry. Ain't i?" I raised my brow.

"My Babe looks cute anyway. Even in anger Or in sleep or....." He trailed off in laughing.

Making me laugh as well.

I hit his arm "stupid. Totally stupid zayn" and we laughed wholeheartedly.