Chapter 20

Zayn's P.O.V.

I left house and started to search for him. that freaking bastard has to answer why did he do that. i knew he wouldn't answer tad easily. i needed to stay calm and make something like...plan?

i pulled into his driveway and got out of car immediately. anger started boiling in me already as i took step forward his door. i really wished i could rip his head off his body for doing all these stuffs with my girl. but being stupid and angry doesn't work always, sometimes you have to work with your patience and intelligence.

i knocked on his door hoping his face to pop up as he opens. but guess what? the game had to twist. A blonde girl wearing little turquoise dress reached to her mid-thigh and plastered an impressive yet dirty smirk on her face  appeared as door flung open. 

"uhum? " she checked me out head to toe. it freaked me out totally. 

"charlie? is he in there?" i asked trying to peek in the house. 

" yes. but who are you?" she asked in flirtatious manner. i could have smacked her face right in the wall if she wasn't a girl.

"i'm zayn. charlie knows me better." and all of sudden my inner sense urged to be the same flirt as she was. i stepped up on the doorstep and leaned onto her. "what about you baby?"

"ah i'm rebecca. charlie's girlfriend." flitiest smile creeoped on her face.shit. this is going where i wanted it to. she had to be his girlfriend yeah? 

"whoa whoa. charlie had a girlfriend too? i never knew that." i chuckled lightly.

"may be your'e not that close to him? but wait. his all friends knows." her face looked puzzled and i guess it was the perfect time.

" all friends including No.." i was cut off by charlie screaming "Rebecca. baby why are you taking so long? i'm waiting n bed all alo..." and he trailed off as he came in the view.

he totally looked devastated from inner and the outer side by seeing me on his door like that. he blinked few times wishing it wasn't me hanging up on his door. but all in vain. he can't run away from reality after what he did. 

"baby. he is your friend zayn." rebecca introduced as she leaned away from me and making his foot still on the ground.

i saw him biting his lips in nervousness as i bite back the laugh. he knew that his secret was out about his girfriend. but wait he didn't know i was here to punch him in his guts for kissing my girlfriend. 

there goes my turn.

"wha-what are you doing here malik?" he clearly stuttered which made me chuckle again.

"just to talk to you about that mall in-" he cut me off. "common man. we can-can clear this out." he chuckled nervously. "baby can you get him some water to chill out?"

"yeah sure." she smiled and ran over to kitchen.

"what the fuck are you doing here? and what the fuck were you talking with my girlfriend?" he ran over to me grabbing my shirt with one hand and his flinched his other fist while asking me with gritted teeth.

"calm down charlie calm down" i tapped his shoulders repeatedly in process of calming him down where there was no sign he could ever think of what was supposed to happen to him later.

"just tell me you prick" he demanded.

"i heard you kissed my girlfriend and got the picture of you kissing her in the mall. i was here to punch in your face and beat you to the death but i guess i have changed my plan after seeing your girlfriend welcoming me in most flirtatious way." i licked my lips after finishing the sentence.

he clearly looked pissed off and scared? He had to be anyway. I was loving his facial expression more than my plan which took place at last moment.

He loosened his grip on me and backed away a bit. There he goes.

"Jus-Just don't tell anything in front of her okay?" He practically begged which amused me. Wow.

"Don't tell her what? That you kissed another girl besides you have your own girlfriend?" I raised my brow hiding my playful smirk.

"Whatever it was. We can settle ya--" i cut him off by grabbing his collars. "IT WASN'T WHATEVER OKAY? YOU FUCKING HARASSED MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN AFTER KNOWING SHE IS MINE. AND NOW I FOUND OUT YOU ALREADY HAVE YOURS STILL WHY THE FUCK YOU STUCK ONTO HER HUH? WHY?" I whisper-yelled.

"I DIDN'T DO IT PURPOSELY MAN. I DIDN'T." He slipped out of my grasp as he yelled a bit louder than whisper.

His face clearly showed he was mad af. Little droplets of sweat started to well up on his forehead as he face palmed.

I was in utter shock. He didn't do it purposely? What did he mean by that?

He made his way to the nearest couch and flopped himself on that slowly. I needed answers so i followed him.

"What.. What do you mean by you didn't do it purposely?" I asked with the most calm voice i ever had used before. Placing my hands on his shoulder as he buried his face in his hands.

"I.. I swear.. I didn't..." He started to tear up.

"Ow freak. What happened baby?" Rebecca ran over to him putting the glass on table. He couldn't meet up with her eyes but engulfed her in the hug as she arrived.

"I'll come later then. Take care." I stood up deciding its not right time to ask him. He might had any reasons that he will have to tell me eventually but now. So perfect time to leave.

"No... Stay."