Chapter 07

Sun rays hit my face perfectly waking me up from the deep slumber. I rubbed my eyes before getting out of bed. Looked at calendar lying on my side table. It was 22 Dec. Woah. Christmas is so soon.  I yawned once again and finally walked up to closet.

"Umm.. What to wear? Its already holidays now. Lets just go with PJs" I talked to myself and took out PJs and Big Jumper. Took a quick shower and went downstairs.

"Goooood Morning Dadda!" I hugged her from behind as she was having her breakfast.
"Aw. My baby. Very good morning to you " she kissed my cheeks and i sit myself beside her.

"What are your plans for Christmas then?" She asked while i was taking out a bowl for cereal.
"No Plans." I stated with sad face. I didn't even decide anything lately. All i wanna plan is going back to NYC and meet my friends. Hug my love and spend whole Christmas evening under the mistletoe.

"Aw. It's okie. We will have fun here. No worries." She smiled weakly. I smiled back at her making sure i wasn't sad at all.

~In The Evening~

I was bored as hell. Eh. I decided to take a walk around the town and see how decorations are beautifully done.

I took out my headphones and slid my phone into pocket. Wore my favorite black and white converse with Black and grey hoodie. Walked straight to the 23rd Street with "All We Know" song by The Chainsmokers.

It was marvelous view i must say. The perfection of decorations took my heart away. Those cute little lights and stars. That huge Christmas tree in the middle of street decorated with little bells and Santa.

I don't know why i forgot the pain for some time and lost myself in the beautiful world around me. I didn't realize my phone was ringing since last 5 minutes. All of sudden My pocket started shaking as phone vibrated. I took it out and glanced. It was flashing Kash's name. Woah. The smile made its way on my lips. I received asap.

"Heeeeeeeya. Kashhh" i squealed as she yelled from other side.
"You Bitch. Where the fuq were you lost? Why weren't you answering the call? I'm gonna kill you dammit." And she breathed.

"Aw sorry. Calm down bae. I was actually..." She cut me off by hushing.
"Wait...what's that song going on in background?" She asked curiously.

There were some people playing songs in stereo. It was "Mistletoe" by Justin Beiber. Ah yeah! This one was Kash's favorite song.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh. Justinnnn" she squealed.
"Whaat?" I could hear harry saying what with weird and jealous voice.
"Ahan!" I commented. She giggled.
"Yah so where are you duh?" She asked me again getting back on track.
"I'm.. Just walking back home. Why?" I asked.
"Oh. By the way we sent you Christmas present. It might have reached till now. So as you get home, check it out and call me after. Okay?" She said giggling and I was about to start running. I could take aero plane on that moment when she said they got me present. What that could be? My brain started getting in question marks.

I said Okay and hung up the call and literally started running towards the house. Within 6-7 minutes I reached to the door and stopped for a minute. Breathing heavily and couldn't resist to reveal my present.

I leaned on to the door frame and took light breaths to steady my breathing system and pushed the door in. I could See A Small Box placed on the centre table. I rushed to there and picked it up. I couldn't guess what it could be. So unwrapped it asap.

Guess what?

It was cleanly empty. My anger took another level as i found it empty. Ugh. I was about to call kash and wrapper fell down from my hand. There was something written inside. I bent down and took the paper. "SO DID YOU LIKE THE CHRISTMAS PRESENT? XD" 

wtf?

I took out phone and dialled kash's numbers. It started ringing. Wtf? She wasn't picking up. Now i could hear two rings. I cut it and turn around to find who's phone was ringing.

Damn.

Jaw dropped. Mouth open. I covered it with palms as she ran to embrace me. Oh god. This was the only thing i was asking for. My Friends with me. And here it is. Damn i was on 9th cloud as she was hugging me. I probably cried in her arms. After freaking long time i got to hug her this much tight.

As she broke the hug, i started looking around for others. She had what-are-you-looking-for? Look on her face. Though she could read my face amazingly. She held me by my shoulders and turned me opposite side to revealing my best surprise of this Christmas.

"Aw My Goooooooood" I screamed like there's no one in the room. My voice echoed the whole house. I ran to them and they hugged me. It was super fantabulous group hug after decades. Ah i missed them.

"We missed you norewood." Niall said while breaking the hug.
"And I missed you guys more than you can ever imagine Niall." I smiled cheekily.
"And no one missed me" my favorite voice echoed into my ears As he made fake crying face with that perfect pout i could die for.

I jumped on to him and hugged him so fucking tight that he lifted me up while hugging back.

"I missed You. A Lot" this was all i could mutter in his ears as he inhaled a deep breath and made his grip tighter.

"And I missed you more" he mumbled.

"Eh we are having couple moments here. Somebody get me popcorn please. Now it would be kissing scene here so." Niall Laughed and we broke our hug.

He leaned on to me and our forehead touched. Smiling. And staring.

"C'mon dammit. We have lots of time to spend together." Louis interrupted. I sighed on his interruption but smile escaped from my lips as i heard they're gonna stay here for long. Crap. I'm gonna die smiling today.