chapter 21

"No.. Stay."

Charlie stood up and made his way towards me. Rubbing his eyes and sniffing slight.

"No. Its..  Its okay. You need to calm down" even though i was mad as hell when i arrived here, after seeing all these i too have a heart okay?

"No. No. No. " he budged. Held onto my wrists, dragged me inside to the couch where we were sitting before.

"This has to clear up now. I'm tired of this acting shit. I truly am." He sit down on the couch and gestured me to sit beside him.

"Clear up what baby?" Rebecca sounded scared. Scared in the sense of may be his guy is cheating on her.

"Baby. I'm really very sorry. Please forgive me? Please" charlie took her hands in his and asking for forgiveness where she had no idea about what he was exactly asking for.

She crouched down next to him.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Don't say you have anther girlfriend and you're cheating on me" she shut her eyes tightly and hoping for the answer NO.

"No. Not exactly. But." He paused and inhale a deep breath. "I kissed her."

I could see rebecca's face color changing into pale as he confessed he kissed someone else than her.

"Her? Who's.. Who's that her?" She asked biting back tears.

"One of my best friend. Norewood." He replied with his head down. She sit back releasing her grip onto him.

"I.. I swear i didn't do it purposely. I swear baby. " he turned back to her with all guild he held.

"Then why the fuck you had to kiss your best friend?" She yelled at him. Harshly. But he deserved it anyway.

"Listen.. Listen to me okay? Then you can yell at me." He stood up and slid out his silver iPhone and rummaging through it.

After what it felt like 6 minutes. He found what he wanted to show us.

"See. This.. This guy. This guy made me to that" he handed the phone to rebecca and then me. The guy was unknown. I never knew him until he said "Fred."

"Fred? Who's he? And why on the earth he chose you to kiss her and you agreed?" She asked while passing phone to me. It felt like I've heard this name before. Just not clicking into my mind directly.

"He is Norewood's ex" and this was all that made my blood rush faster in my body and stomach churn. I felt the heat enveloping my body as I heard his name. That Asshole who fucking raped my girl and nearly killed her. This time i was sure  i wouldn't let him live.

Felt like smoky clouds escaping my mouth and ears just like in movies. I had never been this mad before. It was all too much at same time.

"Why did he ask you to that?" I asked keeping my nerve calm until i was at charlie's .of course I'm gonna beat the life out of him once he is in my sight.

"I.. I don't know zayn. I really don't know. But he threatened me that if i don't follow as he says, he would kidnap my only sister and would rape her." And he broke into tears.

"That asshole." I cussed under my breath.

"I .. I swear i can never think of doing anything to Norewood if it wasn't him threatening me like that... I.. Norewood and I are best mates since childhood right? How on the earth i want her to leave her boyfriend and be mine when i already have my love of the life? " he sobbed in between and crouched down on the floor nearest to couch.

Rebecca kept rubbing his back in order to calm him down and kept saying sweet nothings in his ears.

"This is it. This was all majorly planned by him. Now i got it." I stood up and turn around to face Charlie who was sitting down there.

"Why. Why he had to plan that? Just to split you guys? Since i know norewood, she never loved any guy the way she loved you. And you understood her perfectly. How pathetic he can be to create this much childish idea to split u off" charlie stated and stopped sobbing.

I chuckled at how pathetic Fred can be.

He didn't know the power of love. Sure there are misunderstanding in ever couples, but if you truly love them, you always end up having an either good solution or good explanation.

"And. I'm really very sorry by sticking on his side like that. I'm at fault too. Norewood hates me now. Even Rebecca would hate me now" he started sobbing up again. "I was so selfish. So fucking selfish" teas started rolling down his cheeks.

"No. I don't hate you and I'll never hate you love. I promise." She hugged him from the back.

"And wait. Was that fred who sent me the picture?" I was wondering to ask this question since started so i threw it on him waiting for a valid answer.

"Yes. He was the one who took that picture and sent to you." He explained.

"So it was all his mind game of gaining her back? Or what? Just to split us up? What is he up to?" I asked puzzled with so many questions in my head at the same time.

"He just said he wanna take revenge of jail thingy."

"Really? Revenge whoa. Did he know his revenge can practically drag him back in jail." I was amused by his actions. Like really .

"But" charlie spoke up and paused.

"But what?" I asked running out of Patience.

"I have a plan" he winked as the devilish smile crept on his lips.

"Wh.. What plan?"

"Follow me."