chapter 17

After solid three hours of shopping and encounter with charlie, we returned home.
I Hadn't told zayn about meeting charlie and that.... That kiss.

Well nah. That wasn't a kiss actually. I didn't kiss him back i swear. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I was all lost in his moves against my body but i still remember i didn't kiss him back. He kept kissing and as i came back to my sense, i pushed him away. This wasn't suppose to happen. How could he be like that?

I didn't tell zayn what exactly happened. He even didn't know that charlie was there. What would be his expressions if i tell him about the kiss.

It would be terrible i know. Zayn trusted me a lot but i couldn't do anything. Man. I feel like shit now. Zayn would be hurt if he gets to know.

God please help me. What to do?

"Ouch." Louis threw pillow on my face.
"What on the earth made you so lost like that?" Louis asked. I looked away.

"Nothing?" I looked unsure of my own answer.

I found Niall glaring at me. As if he was asking for any answers.

"What?" I asked him as he was examining my face.

"Do you wanna tell something?" Why was he acting like that? What had gotten into him.

"No. Nothing" i looked away and zayn came in the view.
He half hugged me and sit beside me on the couch.

"I loved this tee so fucking much" Niall showed us the tee shirt he bought had a pizza drawn on. I giggled at his foodie choice. It was the first giggle escaping my mouth after being weirdo for last 2 hours.

"Its sick mate. Try not to eat your tee okay?" Zayn joked. I laughed. Fake laugh.

Zayn's hand wrapped around my neck as he was talking to lads about all things they had done in the mall. Louis telling him how he tore the undersized jeans while trying it on.
I really wanted to get involved in their conversation but my mind didn't work straight. I stuck a smile on my lips and nodding on every comment they did.

"I'm tired man. I'll go sleep now. Good night people" Liam made his way to his room after waving at us.

Everyone gathered their stuffs and bid bye to each other.

"Are you okay?" Kash asked before going to his room.

"Yeah i am." I chuckled. "What's gonna happen to me"

"You seem so low today. So just asked. If there's anything you wanna.." I cut her off by hugging her.

"I know you're always there. I love you okay?" She embraced me in comfortable hug. "I love you too. Good night"

She disappeared in her room.

Now only Zayn and I are left in the drawing room.

He grabbed the water bottle and walked over to me.

"Tired babe?" Why is he always so sweet?

"Mhm. Yeah. A bit" i smiled weakly.

"Got you. Water?" He offered the bottle which i gladly took and gulped down some chilled water to calm my nerves.

"Thanks." I smiled again.

He put the bottle on the nearest table and cupped my cheeks.
"You okay?" God i knew it. I knew he could read my mind.
"Yeah i am." I forced smile and tried not to broke down in tears.
I knew that he wasn't satisfied with my answer but he didn't ask any further questions. Instead he moulded his lips with mine filling the distance between our bodies. His kisses always had been my cure. His super soft lips moving in sync with mine making me feel like getting lost in him forever and forget about everything happening around.

He pulled away slowly and stared into my eyes straight. Stroking my jaw with his finger. I shut my eyes to feel this feeling.

Silence enveloped the house. Only thing could be heard was his soft heartbeats and mine pounding heart on his touch.

He leaned in and nuzzled his head into crook of my neck near my left ear. His breath hitting my skin rising goosebumps in entire body. "I Love You."

He kissed on the old hickey which was started to fade.

"I love you too zayn." But i sorta betrayed you by letting charlie kiss me. I'm so mad girl who lost her all control and let her freaky BFF power over her.

Zayn I cheated on you.

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. And of course i wasn't supposed to break down in front of him.

I pulled away and kissed on his cheeks.

"Good night zayn." And turned back. made my way directly to my room before tears splashed out.