chapter 08

All the lads and kash sat on the couch while i went inside kitchen to make something for them. It was 7:30 in evening. And after pretty long time we were together so i wanted to do something really amazing with em.

"Ummm.. Where's the nuggets? Um" I was talking to myself and Alex walked in offering me help.

"Hey girl. You need help?" She asked with her favorite grin on her face.

"Nope. Today is your holiday Alex" I smiled widely as she giggled.

"Uhh. But still you don't know this kitchen so i can help you out" She walked past me and took out the nuggets packet from the last slide of fridge. "Here you go baby"

"Eh. Thanks. Now you go and take rest. I'm gonna make these. Will let you know once its done." I pushed her out of the kitchen.

"Make sure you won't burn the hell out of it" she laughed so did i.

I got back to the work and started making it.

I felt a warm hands slid across my waist. Okay those seemed familiar. I closed my eyes for a second and let out a deep breath.

"ZAYN" I smiled.

"I missed this" I turned back to him while switching off gas. Cause i knew that might burn once i lock my eyes with him. The world seems blurry when he is around me. All focus goes to his hazel brown eyes. I swear it smiled to mine.

"I miss you too much babe!" His thick British accent made me fall for him all over again!

I closed my eyes as he placed a small kiss on my forehead. I fukin missed these feels. Missed those butterflies in my stomach as his body touches mine.

"So Tell Me First, How Are You?" He asked gently pulling away from that small hug while he kissed.

I licked my own lips and looked up at him.

"Just like you." I replied simply and he found it amazing so he chuckled.

"Eh was it cheesy?" I asked as he chuckled once again.

"Nup. We never talk cheesy remember?" He smirked.

"Oh Hello. Mr. Badass Malik." I was speaking out and he cut me off by grabbing my waist and placing his finger on my lips.

"Missed this. Miss. Attitude Norewood." He smirked and i chuckled.

He traced his finger onto my lower lip and then on side of my chins. It blasted the whole fire crackers factory in my entire body. His touch makes me alive. Damn.

"Zayn" I moaned. Almost a whimper.

He quickly stopped moving his finger and cupped my face as i tried opening my eyes.

"You Know Wha..." He cut me off by crashing his lips against mine. Oh God. His lips on mine. After decades.

His softest ever lips enveloped mine. One hand slid over my back and other on side of cheek. The kiss was going smooth until he pushed me a little and i ended up leaning on the counter. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pressed my body against his. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance but OH GOD, we were disturbed by Louis. He always be the disturbance between us since starting.

"Ehhhhhh. I'm so sorryy. I nev.." I cut him off by yelling at him.
"Loueeeeeeeh. Don't you know the manners? First knock then come in." I was kinda tempted. But i knew it that i cant stay angry at him like not even for 3 minutes.

"I'm sorry Norewood. I just came here to take something to drink you know. We were just.." I again cut him off by saying apologies.

"No it was my fault. You guys are together after decades so this was suppose to happen" He teased us and we both blushed like cherry.

He walked over to fridge and took out cocktails.

"Hey. Nuggets are ready as well. Lets have it all together" I suggested while picking up plates. Zayn was silent all the time. Louis nodded and took those cocktails and walked out afterwards.

I followed him but was pulled away by zayn. He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around to face him. As i was about to speak he pecked my lips. That sudden kiss brought out the sparks in my body. We parted in less than 1.5 mins. 

He smiled cheekily as i blushed on his current movement. He be romantic af!