Chapter 13

Charlie turned to me and offered his hand. I hesitated before placing my hand onto his. I knew that zayn wasn't okay with it. Then why did he say YES. God this guy is killing himself inside.

Charlie gave me toothy smile before heading up to dance floor. My fake smile couldn't work on it. I really wanted to run away from there to zayn. I could see his face features tightened. Gaze stuck somewhere else than my side. I feel really very bad for him. But it was his choice anyway.

"Put it there" he instructed me whilst putting my hand on his shoulders and sliding his to my waist. TBH i was feeling hella uncomfortable. But i couldn't deny either.

He smiled widely before starting dance. Swaying his body on the rhythm of slow music perfectly. I had to plaster a fake grin always when he catch his gaze on me.

"I'm glad he agreed for it" he broke silence between us.

"Sorry? What?" I was already lost back into thoughts.

"Agreed for dance?" He raised his brow.

"Oh yah" i smiled.
Fake one.

"You dance amazingly. I must say" he added and i smiled. Silence enveloped again.

"I've never been this quiet with you" he pulled a face making me giggle.

"Same" all i could mutter.

I found zayn staring at us. Me giggling to him and him smiling at me. Zayn shot me Tight lipped smile. But i knew it was all he could do after making his decision. He was regretting already. So did i.

"Charlie" i called out his name.

"Yah?"
"Wait whoa. When did you start calling me Charlie? I'm surprised." He again raised his knitted brow.

"Forget it" i laughed out

"Yah tell me" he smiled wholeheartedly.

"Do you really think dancing with me was a great idea?" Shit i should have not asked like that. Curseeeee.

"Uh.. Um.. I dunno" he opened his arms for landing me in as a dance step.

"Look at zayn." I point at him.

"He must be regretting that his date is dancing with me" he laughed.

"Wasn't funny" i looked straight.

"Tell me you don't wanna dance with me" he looked rather straight.

"Not like that cheese ball" i regretted asking him. Fuck me.

"I should have not think that BFF can dance as well." He unwrapped his arms around me.

"Hey wait. I didn't mean that. Trust me." I stopped him. And gaped at zayn he was looking straight at out argument.

"Then what did you mean? You think I'm stealing you from you boyfriend?" He straightened his shirt.

"No. I mean. Its just. Zayn is insecure. That's it. I don't feel that way. Trust me" i gripped onto his wrist.

"Whoa. He should be knowing that i know you from long time. Even he wasn't there since ever." He breathed. "How could he think that I'm selfish? I mean i know you're dating him already and im happy for my best friend. Who got really understanding guy. But why doesn't he understand me?" He added and paused.

"Charlie lis..." He cut me off. "Please. Don't take his side always. Its just annoying now. You probably forgotten me when he came by. I know you missed him and you surely would. Cause he stays away. But that doesn't mean i can't even hang around you. We're best friends. Aren't we?" He whisper yelled so the dance floor didn't get disturbed.

"We are. Yes we are charlie." I looked around if anyone is watching over us. Gladly none. I took a hold of his hand and dragged him off of the dance floor.

"Now where are we going?" He asked abruptly. God he is mad at me. Of course he would be.

"To Talk" all i could say.

"I don't wanna talk now. I guess its enough for Christmas present from BFF" he taunted. I'm totally clueless why is he being like that.

"Charlie you need to talk out whatever in your mind is bothering you." I insisted.

"Just nothing. It's seriously nothing. I just don't like your boyfriend over reacting on every stuff." He narrowed his gaze and my eyes searching for zayn then.

"See I'm talking finally and you're still searching for him. Whoa" he retorted.

"Shutap. I want both of you to sort out whatever the hell is going" i explained and kept searching for zayn.

But he was nowhere to be found. He had left already.

"I don't wanna talk to him. Neither to you. Bye" he jerked his hand out of my grasp and left me speechless for that behavio. What should i say? It was all so much for me to take in.

I needed to start finding zayn over there. I dashed out of the silent dance room to the loud crazy dance room. Walked past crazy drunkards and mad dancers squeezing me in between. Finally made my way to the bar where i found Louis standing with some other girl.

I walked upto him asking for where zayn had been.

"Louis?" I called out his name and he sneaked at me with wide grin. He was pissed drunk. God.

"Where's zayn?"

He made pout face and nodded in No. Which means he didn't know.

And there was no way of asking him further question as he was drunk. I started to look for liam. He must be knowing.

Liam was nowhere to be seen even. God. Help me.

I slid out my phone and shot a text to zayn.

*Atz~ Zaynie where are you?

*I've been searching for you since forever.

*reply man.

*i can't find you here.

*zayn you okay?

*atleast tell me where are you now. Please?

No Replies.

I was worried as fuck. No thoughts to push on. God. Where he could be.

I slid back my phone in and walked out of the house.

"Don't know where the hell he has gone. Not even replying texts. God. My mind getting crazy thoughts." I murmured to myself and kept walking in the lawn. Until i found familiar figure sitting down on bench out there. I really hope it's zayn. Not charlie. Cause I've got no fucking mood to encounter him right now. He's made my evening worst. For no apparent reason.

Fuck him.