Prolouge

A/N this is when Lydia was six. Just letting you guys now that. This book may include, smut, small amount of abuse, blood, violence, and coarse language. If you cannot handle mature subject matter I suggest you stop reading but anyways hope you enjoy!
~#~
"Lydia!? Where are you?" A mans voice shouted into the woods.

"I'm up here daddy." As he looked up he saw his daughter in the tree house they built a couple of years ago.

"Come down here it's supper time." She started hopping her way down to the ground. She was wearing a yellow dress with pink polkadots.
"Where are your shoes?" Her father asked.

"My friends took them." He furrowed his brow with confusion.

"Who are your friends?" He asked her.

"I gave them to this big black dog. He said I smelled of warm vanilla. We played together until he had to leave. It was weird he could talk to me in my mind! Isn't that crazy dad?"

He stopped dead in his tracks. "Was it a wolf?" He looked worried.

"I think so." She started playing with her hair.

"What did he smell like to you?" His eyes started turning obsidian black.

"He had the vanilla and mango. Why daddy?" He clenched his fists.

"Did he touch you!?" He shouted.

Lydia cowered back in fear. "N-no. W-w-we were p-playing h-hide and go seek." her voice was barley a whisper. Her father punched a tree. Lydia heard the sounds of bones cracking, and her dads bones started popping out of place.

"L-Lydia go back to the house." He clenched his teeth trying to control his anger. She nodded and ran back to the house.

Crack!

She looked around to see what the noise was when suddenly her bones began to pop out of place letting out a piercing scream and fell to her knees. She looked around to see a pair of icy blue eyes coming closer to her.

It was him!

Elliot's POV (Lydia's father)
I shifted into my wolf from and ran as fast as my paws could carry me; blinded by rage while repeating the same 5 words in my mind "No. one. will. touch. her." . No idea of where my paws would take me. A blood hurling scream ripped through the forest.

It was Lydia's. I ran towards where  the scream came from. I found her laying on the ground half way to the house while her bones popping out of place. A big black wolf huddled over her comforting her.

'GET AWAY FROM HER!' I yelled at him. I snapped my jaws at him. The wolf looked up.

Calm down. She's alright I won't hurt her. She's shifting 10 years early. It will be painful, especially for a minor.

I went behind a tree and shifted back into my human form and put my clothes on and rushed back to my daughter. She whimpered in pain.

"Shhh, its going to okay" I cooed to her

She let out another whimper. Fur started growing all over her body, her small nose started growing into a snout, and she was a beautiful white wolf with purple eyes. She sat up and looked at her surroundings.

"Your beautiful darling" I kneeled down and pet her head. She gave a soft bark. "Now who are you?" I asked the wolf.

'Sorry that's classified. I'll be off now.'

"Wa-" I was cut off with a tail slapping my mouth. I looked down at Lydia and she shakes her head. As I watched Lydia look at the stranger with admiration. Looking back at the stranger.

He was gone.

~#~

Hope you enjoyed the short chapter!! Its going to be a interesting book! Hope y'all like it! See you next chapter my little angles!