Chapter six

Funny story I should tell. My friend in my class read only chapter four, and she started yelling out the mature scene in class. Worst part is there is a guy in my class named Micheal😂 sorry I had to share that. Have fun reading!
~
Recap

My eyes where started to fall until something cold splashed on my belly. I screamed and jumped up to find Marina laughing holding a bucket of water.

"MARINA!" I shouted. Her eyes widened when I got a huge pale of water. She squealed and ran around the pool. I splashed the pale of water on her and she screamed. I saw Micheal rushing down the stairs in the window. Marina caught me off guard and pushed me in the pool. We swam and splashed each other for the rest of the day.

"So you Lydia I saw the Vultori driving here what did they want?

End of recap

I froze and took a moment to get what she said through my head. She repeated the question making sure I heard her.

"I heard you." I responded. I wrapped my self in my towel and sat on the chair. Marina followed me as well waiting for my response.

"They came to give us a fair warning on how if we would ever create an offspring they would take it away. They said our child would bring chaos and destruction to all supernatural creatures. I'm afraid they would use our child as a weapon." I explained to her. Marinas eyes where filled with horror, sympathy, and rage.

"They have no right to say what your child will bring or not bring. They do not have any right to take your child away either! This is bullshit!" She shouted throwing her hands in the air. She put her right on your hip and scoffed to herself. You could see the rage waves coming off of her.

"Where not planning on having children anytime soon." I said. She scoffed once again and mumbled something under her breath that I didn't bother to catch. She sighed in anger.

"Lets go for run. My wolf is itching to let off some steam." I nodded in agreement. Micheal said to stay away from the west border because rogues were spotted there yesterday. I headed upstairs to get dressed. Once we were out of the gates and out of sight we went behind some trees and slipped off our clothes so we wouldn't rip them. Well I did at least. Marina didn't have any clothes. I silently chuckled to myself. I shifted into my wolf used to the pain as always. Marinas dirty blonde wolf came out from behind the tree.

Tasha lets go to the south border Nina mind linked Tasha. Tasha was Marinas wolf. I began trotted then I started to sprint. Having the dirt underneath my paws. The wind in my fur. The scents of pine trees and birds. The trees where flying past me. I skidded to a stop when an musky, garbage smell filled my nose. I shrivelled my face up in disgust. Tasha tipped her head in confusion then sniffed the air and snarled. I heard a crack behind us. I whipped my head around and saw two wolves and one in human form. There pelts where matted and they had scars on their snouts. The man looked fairly dressed. I assume he's their leader.

"Well. Well look who we have here. Queen of werewolves and Luna out in  the forest alone with no Guards. We have earned ourselves a prize boys. Get them." He smirked. The red wolf lunged at me with jaws wide open ready to bite into my flesh. I bit down hard on his leg as he bowled in agony. I was on top of him when excruciating pain shot through my stomach. I howled in pain and he kicked me off of him.

"Don't kill her Josh. I want to have my fun with her." The leader smirked and chewed on his piece of straw. I forced my self upon looked over at Marina and saw the brown wolf ready to clamp her neck. One wrong move from her or me could lead to instant death. I took my chances I lunged at him clamping on his neck. He whimpered and his body fell limp. The red wolf howled in sorrow. The red wolf turned to me with hatred and resentment in his eyes. The brown wolf was smaller than the red one. I assumed they were mates but I had no other choice. I felt sympathy for him but it was a life or death situation. My stomach still was throbbing but I wasn't letting these men take me away and let them have their "fun" with me. The red wolf lunged at my clamping down on my muzzle. I wriggled out of his grip and growled at him. I pushed um down and aimed for the instant death spot on his neck. He took notice of that and clamped down on my shoulder before I killed him. His eyes rolled into the back of his hand and his body fell limp. I turned to see where the sick leader was. He fled I turned to Marina who had a few scratches and bite marks but nothing to serious.

Lydia shift your loosing to much blood Marina ordered me. I did as I was told and shifted collapsing to the ground clutching my stomach in pain. My eyes where beginning to become heavy. Marina shifted and rushed to my aid.

"No Lydia you can't sleep." My eyes closed and I heard Marina scream my name before everything went black.

Micheals POV

Alpha we heard a scream out to the south border. I think it was the the Luna's friend. Come quickly. Ashton mind linked to me. I clenched my fists and rushed down stairs. What if Lydia's hurt? What if I failed to protect her? What if one of those rogues hurt her? My wolf Adrain growled at the thought. I shook my head to clear the negative thoughts in my head. I shifted not caring if I ripped my clothes not caring. I ran to the south border. I got a whiff of Lydia's and Marinas scent mixed with rogue scent. Adrian growled and ran faster than we ever have before. I skidded at a stop and my eyes widened in horror at what I saw. Marina was sitting on the ground sobbing while my beautiful little mate was Laying naked cut up and Bruised on the ground.

Ashton come to the south border. I need to get these two to the pack doctor! Now! I growled at him through mind link. Few minutes later Ashton came and have Marina some clothes and carried her to the pack hospital. I picked up my fragile mate in my arms and carried her to the pack hospital. I got there and layed her down carefully on the hospital bed.

"Alpha I'm going to need to see her now." Doctor Kevin sad knocking on the door. I growled and Ashton and Evelyn came in the door and had to hold me back from killing Kevin on the spot for looking at my mate naked.

We are the only ones who are aloud to look at our mate that way! Adrain snarled. I finally calmed down and was sitting in the waiting room. I haven't slept since I got here. Which was seven hours ago. It's currently 2:30 in the morning. Ashton came up and sat next to me. With a plate of food in his hands.

"Here eat up. You haven't eaten for a while." He handed the plate over to me and I shoved it away. Not wanting anything to eat. I just wanted my mate to be okay. Doctor Kevin walked out with a clipboard in his hands. I rushed over to him.

"Is she okay? Can I see her?" I asked him.

"She will be out for a couple days. She lost a lot of blood. She hasn't been able to drink any blood though. Which has weakened her even more. Yes. You can see her just be gentle." He explained. I rushed to her room and saw my little mate laying in the hospital bed looking so pale. I pulled up a chair beside her bed and touched her cold hand. I watched her chest fall up and down slowly. Listing to the heart monitor go off every second. I stray tear slid down my cheek as I was looking down at my mate.

"I'm sorry my love. I have failed you. Please forgive me." I placed my lips on her bruised  hand. I stared at her until my eyes felt heavy and I fell into a deep slumber.
~✨~

Two updates in one day?! Oml! I think I'm not feeling so well. Enjoy!
NOT EDITED