Chapter three

Sorry! I know I've been slacking. There's just so much going on! I apologize! Picture of Evelyn at the top.
~#~

"M-micheal" i stuttered stepping away from him. The king. The king of the werewolves. I've heard he had a queen but he killed her because she wasn't good enough for him. Dear moon goddess why did you pair me up with the beast.

"Please listen to me. The rumours you heard aren't true! I have a girlfriend but she went crazy and tried to kill me in my sleep. She attacked five pack members. I banished her from the pack but she came back and tried to kill two pups.   I had no other choice then to kill her." His eyes pleaded to mine. I wanted to believe him. I didn't fully trust this man yet.

Quit being a dumbass your mate it telling you the truth

My wolf growled at me. I thought I might as well believe him for now.

"I don't believe them." I tried to sound as confident as I could but I could here the weariness in my voice. Micheals faces brightened. He laced his hands with mine as we walked down the hill to his pack/kingdom.

"Lets go home." I was shocked when he called his home my home. I guess it will be "our" home.

"What the hell do you think your doing! Walking around with that beast of a man." My mother shouted at me through mindlink.

"Mom he's telling the truth. I can feel it. Take dad and brother home. I'll call you before I go to bed." I mind linked mother.

"I do not trust that man but if you do then I will try my best to see the positive side." She mind linked back as a heads rustles in the bushes. Michaels body stiffened and his grip became tighter on my hand as if I was going to disappear.

"Lets shift. It will be faster to get back to the pack." I nodded and went behind a tree to change out of my clothes. I wouldn't want to to rip my clothes. I put then nicely in my bag and shifted into my wolf. Coming out behind the tree I saw a black wolf with blue eyes. I would recognized those blue eyes anywhere.

"It was you! You where the black wolf from my childhood. You saw my first shift! Why didn't you tell me?" I growled at him. Bowing his head in defeat. Meaning he knew I was that six year old who shifted twelve years early

"I didn't want you to be creeped out. I knew you knew that I have been watching you. I couldn't leave my mate without see her. I'm sorry." He nudged at my neck but I snarled at him giving him a full warning I don't want him near me. I made my way back to his kingdom. Following me With his tail in between his legs. Once we where in the boundary of his territory. I slipped behind a tree and changed into my clothes. Leaving him to carry all my bags. Following him to a huge light brown house that was five stories high. Walking in the house it had a marble floor and an arch way leading towards the kitchen. The kitchen had an island and the cupboards where raven black.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously. I nodded to stunned to talk.

"It's beautiful." I finally managed to breathe out. I gave him a big hug letting him know I forgave him.

"You haven't even seen our room yet." We walked up 5 sets of stairs. Each set leading down a long hallway with separate rooms. On the top floor our room was all the way down the hallway. It was a black king size bed. There was a walk in closet. A huge bathroom that I couldn't wait to explore. I walked over to the closet to find some women clothes already there.