Chapter nine

Beware it's a mature chapter. It will be mature for a quarter of the chapter. You do not have to read it if you don't want to. Please do not judge me. Haters can leave.

Recap

An excruciating pain shot through my stomach. I let out a blood hurling scream. I clutch my stomach. Tears where falling to the couch. Micheal rushed to me and asked me questions.

"It-it h-hur-hurts. H-he-help me." I gulped. I had a huge lump in my throat. I clutched my stomach. Another wave hit me and I screamed. Micheal put his hand on my shoulder which relieved the pain for a while until it hit me again. I bit my lip to stop screaming. My lip was bloody.

"W-what's h-happening to me?" I clenched my teeth. I was going through so much pain. Micheal looked at me with pain, every Mate hates seeing their S.O in pain. They would do anything to help them.

"Lydia. Your in heat."

End of recap.

Heat is an awful thing for a female wolf. You go through an huge amount of pain for a day or two. Micheal sat by with me on the bed rubbing circles on my Back. My head on his lap and I was eating chocolate. Another wave hit me and my thighs grew hotter. I got up and went to the bathroom. No blood phew. I'm not one of the bleeders. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep. I screamed there was so much pain. Tears where streaming down my face.

"Micheal make it stop." I pleaded. He shook his head

"I won't take advantage of you when your in heat." He clenched his jaw. The scent of my arousal made his wolf go crazy. Micheal wouldn't allow unmated males in the house because they didn't have as much control over their wolf as Micheal does.

"Please. I don't care. P-please." I was practically begging him now. I looked up at him to see him staring at the wall like he was in a internal battle with him and his wolf.

"If we start know I won't be able to stop." He warned. I bit my lip. Did I really want to mate with him now? Yes. I do. I think I love him. I want him to take my virtue no one else. I'm ready. It's been a two weeks since I got here.

"M-Micheal, I love you. I want you only. Please." I grabbed his hand. His shoulders tensed when I said love.

"I love you too. If you really want me to I will." He began attacking me with kisses.

Mature scene
Our kiss was deeply filled with love. We fell on the bed. I tangled my hands in his hair as he did the same with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands trailed down to my waist. His tongue liked my bottom lip and I granted him entrance. He tongue roamed my mouth and our tongues intertwined with each other. He pulled away and breathed heavily and continued kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he grunted. I felt his member push up. Lifting up my shirt he pulled it off without any effort. He grabbed my left breast and massaged through my bra.

Are you really just going to be in your regular underwear and bra? Why not spice it up a little. Nina playfully growled. I pulled away from the kiss and Micheal whimpered. He opened his mouth to say something I shushed with my finger.

"Stay here. I have a surprise for you." I swayed my hips as I walked to the closet. I peeks behind me to see him drooling. I grabbed the bag and went into the bathroom. I put on the lingerie which was confusing to put on. It was the red lace trim baby doll. I opened up the door. His eyes darkened with lust. He growled and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in for a desperate kiss. I pushed him back onto the bed and we continued where we left off. I felt his tongue flick at my breast. I tangled my hair in his dirty blonde hair and moaned in pleasure. I pulled off his shirt and my hands roamed his chest. I felt every inch of him. His perfectly shaped abbs. He nibbled on my right breast.

"Mikey!" I moaned. He just Hummed in response. His kisses went up to my neck. I felt his teeth graze my neck on my soft spot. I felt his canines grown, a sharp pain went through my neck. Soon it turned into pleasure. I'm his. He's soon to be mine. I flipped up over so I was dominating him. I kissed him and I hit his soft spot on his neck where he moaned. I sunk my canines into his neck. I licked the blood from my lips and his ripped skin. He's mine. I placed soft kisses down his torso. I reached him pants. And started to unbuckle his belt. I slowly pulled off his pants. Leaving Micheal in his grey boxers and There was a big bulge. He sat up and slid off my lingerie. Leaving me naked. I laid back down onto the bed. His eyes roamed my body. He licked his lips. His eyes where pitch black, his wolf was in control, there's no going back now. My hands covered myself mad I blushed with embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed. I love every inch of you." He took away my hands and pinned them to the bed and his soft lips where placed on mine hungrily. His lips trailed down to my woman area. He licked my entrance and I moaned wanting more. He was my drug. I couldn't get Enough of him. He flicked at my c**t I couldn't help but moan out his name. He inserted one finger inside of me and pumped back and fourth. He inserted two fingers and was hitting my g-spot every time. I arched my back in bliss. I threw my head back. He pumped faster and faster every time while his thumb was stimulating my c**t. I screamed his name when I hit my climax. Micheal pulled off his boxers, letting his member slap against his stomach. He was big. How I'm I supposed to take that? His leaned in and kisssed me. His tip brushed up against my member. Making me gasp. He was teasing me.

"Are you sure you want do this." He breathed.

"Yes." I said. With a little wary in my voice. I mean who wouldn't this big monster is about to enter me. He slid in my entrance and my walls closed in making him moan. The pain was sharp and lasted a while. Micheal pumped slow every time being patient with me. He gradually pumped faster with every thrust. The pain was easing away and it turned into my addiction. He thrusted faster and faster. I felt something build up inside my stomach. he thrusted deep into me and he hit my g-spot. I screamed his name in pleasure as he did with my name. My stomach was burning and I was breathing heavy. My forehead was covered in sweat. We had mated. We lost our virtue together. He laid onto the bed and panted.
End of mature scene
"I'm going to have a shower." I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head and he whimpered. I tuned on the water and put my hand under it to check if It was the right temperature. I hopped in the shower and washed My hair. Once I was done I looked in the mirror to see his mark it was beautiful. It was a wolf with a star on it forehead. With a bunch of other designs around it. I touched the mark and smiled. I'm his. I put my favourite scented lotion on which was mango. I got into my booty short with my tank top and went back to Micheal. He was in his boxers and his arms where under his head and he was looking at the celling. I went under the covers and snuggled up to him. He pulled me closer with his arm. He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight love." I drifted asleep into my mate arms.

~•~

I stirred awake and I looked outside and it was still dark. It's been two weeks since me and Micheal have mated. I've had a sickness. I've been throwing up all the food I eat. I've been sleeping and eating then throwing it all up. I sat there in bed and replayed the night me and Micheal mated. I then realized we didn't use protection. My eyes widened and I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. I opened up the cupboard and pulled out a pregnancy test. I peed on the stick. I took a big breath. My hands where shaking. What if I was caring micheals child? What if he didn't want our baby. I shook my head from the thoughts and turned it over. It was positive. I gasped and covered my mouth. My eyes welled with tears of happiness. Me and Micheal were going to be parents. I looked down at my stomach and smiled.

Our baby

~•~

Hello all! I put a lot of effort into this chapter!

NOT EDITED!