Chapter ten

Your welcome for the sex scene.

Recap

I stirred awake and I looked outside and it was still dark. It's been two weeks since me and Micheal have mated. I've had a sickness. I've been throwing up all the food I eat. I've been sleeping and eating then throwing it all up. I sat there in bed and replayed the night me and Micheal mated. I then realized we didn't use protection. My eyes widened and I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom. I opened up the cupboard and pulled out a pregnancy test. I peed on the stick. I took a big breath. My hands where shaking. What if I was caring micheals child? What if he didn't want our baby. I shook my head from the thoughts and turned it over. It was positive. I gasped and covered my mouth. My eyes welled with tears of happiness. Me and Micheal were going to be parents. I looked down at my stomach and smiled.

Our baby

End of recap

"Baby it's time to wake up." An angels voice spoke softly to me. A rough hand brushed the hair out of my face. I didn't really feel like waking up. Even though my mind was waking up and my bladder was telling me to get up as well. My eyes shot open. Last night. The test. What I'm i going to tell Micheal? I looked at him with horrified eyes. His brow furrowed with confusion. I sat up and brushed past him. I closed the bathroom door. I could hear him calling my name. I ignored him. His hair still looked like bedhead and he didn't have a shirt on. He didn't have his morning shower yet. Thank goddess. I slid down the door frame and put my head between my legs pulling me closer to my chest with my arms. I looked up from my legs and saw the pregnancy test beside the sink. I sighed. There was a knock on the door. Micheal tried to mindlink me but I blocked him off from my thoughts. I looked up at it with wide eyes. I'm not ready. I need time. He can't know this. Not yet at least. There was stress and worry in the air. You could smell the stress from a mile away. Micheal knocked again.

"Baby open this door, otherwise I will break it down." He warned. I sighed as I  wrapped the pregnancy test in toilet paper and tucked it in my bra. I tucked it away so it won't show any sign. Unlocking it was a very serious Micheal. "What was that?" He asked worried.

"Nothing." I tried to hide the worry and stress. Obviously failing from our mate bond. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my mark making sending fireworks through my body. He was trying to get the truth. I wouldn't let him. He can't know. His grasp loosened on me and I didn't bother to change out of my Pyjamas. I left the room with out a word. Leaving a very confused Micheal. I grabbed a bowl of lucky charms and ate it in heaven.

You do know he will find out from your cravings, vomiting, and hormones right? Luncine questioned. I hate having them in my head. It gives me a headache to block them off so I just let them talk.

Yes I do. I'll tell him in time. I replied. Nina snorted in the back ground. I heard her talking in my head but I blocked her out. She probably said something catty.

Washing up the dishes and gaged. Rushing to the nearest bathroom. I hurled into the toilet. A  hand rubbed my back. I vomited two more times till I was hungry again. "Baby I think we should get you checked. You've been vomiting all your food up lately." The thought of telling Micheal I'm pregnant made me vomit. My hands where shaking. Micheal pulled my brown sweaty hair back. All my energy was put into throwing up, I was tried and all I wanted to do was sleep. Doctor Kevin was coming in for a home check up. Micheal thought I was to "fragile" to move. My hands where drawing circles on my belly. There wasn't a baby bump yet but there was still our child growing in there.