Chapter seventeen

Hello all of you beautiful people!

Recap

"Please stop." I cried. He looked up at me with lustful eyes that needed to be satisfied.

"Better shut up princess otherwise I'll be more rough than I'm planning to." He smirked. All my clothes where off including my underwear and bra. Leaving me bare to this disgusting man. I had no way out. This is it. I'm going to get raped here. Nothing can save me now.

"Let's have our fun princess. Shall we?" He said with devilish eyes.

End of recap

Red. The colour red. What do you think it represents. Death. pain. Evil. A monster. A monster towering over me, with a gleaming smile that could kill. His dirty hands roaming wherever they please on my delicate body. Thrashing around making the ropes rubs against my wrists. Nina and lucine screamed in the back of my head, making my head pound and throb. I could feel him rubbing against me, luckily he wasn't fully in yet. My stomached burned, like it was fire. Cian roughly had his fun with me. I screamed and thrashed around and couldn't do anything about what was happening to me. There was a huge break of glass that rippled throughout the room. I felt glass shards pierce through my skin. A black figure standing in the broken window. Not just any black figure. Death was awaiting me.

~✨~

A field of golden straw that was soft as a lambs wool was before me. The wind and the sun making it look like golden water. I laid there questioning where I was. The sky was night and morning, split in two that meshed together. The sun was with the night, and the moon was the morning. I was at peace, but I felt like I still had a purpose to get up. I lifted my self up and I was greeted with a black wolf with a sun on its forehead and a white wolf with a crescent moon on its forehead.

"You have a choice dear one." A soft female voice spoke from the white wolf.

"You can either choose to stay here, or you can go back." The black wolf spoke. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was faced with death and life, the moon goddess and moon god. They were both life and death. The Both opposites but are still mates. I want to see my mate, I want to see my children grow up and find there mates. Images of my children with there mates. Micheal  holding his first grandchild.

"I want to go back!" I partially sobbed. They both nodded and there symbols started glowing and everything went black.

~#~

My body ached. I couldn't move or even open my eyes. I felt shards of glass in my body, and I was on a hard wooden floor. I heard moaning and groaning coming from somewhere. Everything came flooding back to me. Cian. Cian was still in the room. I had to get out before he gets up. I forced my eyes open. It was night out and it was raining. I took in my surroundings and slowly got up, every inched I moved there was a sharp pain somewhere. I hauled myself up onto the bed and steadied my shaky legs. Dragging myself to the window I looked down and it was about a forty foot drop. I wouldn't survive if I tried jumping out. There was a shift of movement at the edge of the bed. I peaked over and saw Cian unconscious on the floor. I sighed in relief. The cold breeze made me shiver. I looked down and realized I was still naked and covered in blood. I quietly walked over to the closet and grabbed the nearest sweatshirt. 

Walking out of the room and down the dark hallway. There was no one I would make out that was down the hallway.

*Clunk*

Stopping dead in my tracks and I turned around to see a very angry Cian.

Oh fuck. Run.

I ran every step hurting like a bitch from the glass.

"Nina. Nina! NINA! I need you!" I screamed at her. I felt her stir from the back of my head and she forced her way out and I shifted painfully. Running aimlessly down a long hallway with Cian right on my tail. I was about half way down to the bottom and I saw a huge window. I took a leap, knowing very well I got miscarry my unborn child. I was about to jump right through the window until I felt a pinch in my butt. There was a needle in my butt with some type of formula. I didn't want to take any chances. I stopped at first but then I burst right through the glass window and falling down and hitting the ground with a snap of my paw.

Attempting to get up, which failed.  Cian was already down here and leaned over to me and whispered "looks like your going to have the baby here."

~%~

short and sweet chapter. 😋