Chapter One

A/N NOT EDITED! So I have update schedules, I will update 1 or 2 days a week. I will update on Tuesday, or Saturday. Im sorry for my spelling, punctuation, and my horrible sentences. Enjoy!

Lydias POV

A handsome man came towards me. We were surrounded by a pine forest. It was dark. I took a look at this strange handsome man. His chest was bare. He only wore workout shorts. His hair was teased straight up. Until my dreamy boy morphed into a bacon slice as bacon filled my nose

I shot up in my bed to find a plate with bacon,eggs, hashbrowns, and pancakes on my night stand. I picked up a note that read.

"Happy 20th Birthday my darling"

~Mom & family

I grinned to myself. Looking at the clock to see the time was 12:30.

"I must have slept in."

I totally forgot it was my birthday today. I know right, how pathetic of me still living with my parents. Its a pack rule; Children of the alphas still have to live with their parents until they find their mate.

"Knock! knock!" A girls voice yelled behind my door.

"Come in!" I replied.

The door opened and revealed my best friend Marina.

"Feeling old yet?" she said. I giggled.

"Could you pass me my teeth deery? Ya'know back in my day we had to go fetch the pig and we had to take it to slaughter house." Replying to her in a old woman voice. We both laughed and she flopped onto the bed.

"Dress nice today. Come to the pack house once your done your breakfast." I nodded and she left my bedroom. I got up and put on a white turtle neck sun dress. I brushed my hair and threw it up into a messy bun. Taking a piece of freshly made bacon and started eating it. Once I finished my breakfast I headed straight towards the pack house. Once I arrived to the pack house, no one was there.

'Strange someone is usually around'  I thought to myself. Looking around to see a trail of lights leading into the pack living room. Following the trail to the living room, as I walked in the room to find no one again.

'How stra-'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!" Everyone shouted as they jumped out of their hiding places. Falling on my butt because of the mini heart attack they just gave me. They all started laughing. A hand reached down for me, I looked up and saw marina.

"Didn't expect that to happen." I commented as she pulled me up off the floor.

"Surprise!" She replied. I laughed. Everyone was getting drinks that they just set up and eating the snacks. There was cheese, meat,  crackers, and a bowel of my favourite kind of chips; miss Vickies lime and black pepper. The whole pack was there. There was a clink  on a glass. Turning to look, my father was making a so called toast.

"Silence everyone I would like to make a toast." He announced. "I wanted to thank everyone who helped put this together. I wanted to make this special for my daughter. She is beautiful, intelligent, and when I looked into her eyes when she was first born, I was captured, because of the glint in her eyes that shine to this day. I hope nothing will dull that spark. I knew you would be special the day you were born. Lydia happy birthday!" Everyone cheered. I wiped away the tears that were in peaking to come out.

Grabbing my drink that had cocoa cola in it I smelled that scent; vanilla and mango. I followed the scent to outside of the pack building as shifting into my wolf form and running into the forest. Trees flew past me and the soft grass fell beneath my paws. I spotted a man. He was wearing a blue leather jacket with fur on the hood, and wearing black jeans. Following my wolf I ran to him. Skidding my paws to a stop. My heart skipped a beat when he turned to me.

"Hello my love."

~💞~

Micheals POV

I knew she was coming. I could smell her from a mile away. I've been waiting for this day since she was 6. Seeing her the first time I forgot to breathe. Hearing bushes shuffling in the trees I turned and faced a white wolf with violet eyes. Her sent filled my nose.

"Hello my love." I managed to say. Her paws shifted as if she wanted to run into my arms but she didn't budge. My wolf howled

"Mate."

Blocking Ash off my mind as I walked closer to her. Lydia's paws were shaking as she laid down on the grass.  She looked at me as I kneeled down to her. Lydia was trying to speak to me but the mind link she tried to create didn't work. I understood what she was trying to say. I stood up and turned around so she could shift back into her human form. Letting my wolf back into my head he started talking to me.

"Why don't we turn around and see her beautiful body and ma-"

"I'm done."  She quietly said. Good thing to I didn't want ash to finish his sentence.

"A-a-are we m-m-mates?" She asked nervously. I felt a little disappointed that she didn't feel the bond that has already been created.

"Yes my love. We are. Why dont you come to my pack for the night?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"I need your name first! I don't know who you are!" She scowled at me. Understanding. I'll just prove that I know her.

"Happy 20th birthday Lydia. Sorry my name is classified. Meet me back here tomorrow and you shall find out my name. Bring all your stuff as well. I will arrange for you to come live with me." She look shocked because I knew personal things about her.

"Isn't that a little to soon? We've only met. How to you know my birthday and my name??  I'll- I'll miss my family!" Tears formed into her eyes. I went to comfort her but she pulled away. My wolf whimpered from our mate rejecting our comfort.

"You can see them anytime love. You will know soon enough. Do you trust me?" I tucked a strand of hair in behind her ear. She nodded and smiled and gave me a hug. The sparks that flew between the hug. The warmth. I never wanted the hug to end but she pulled away.

"I'll meet you back here tomorrow." She shifted and ran into the forest. I watched her until I could no longer see her. Turning back towards the kingdom.

"I hope she doesn't listen to the rumours about us. We know it's not true but the others don't. I was framed. Lydia please love me."

~✨~

So first chapter hope you like it!
Comment down below for what Lydia's wolfs name should be!

Bye my little angles xox