Chapter fifteen

Well. I'm not going to discontinue the book. Your welcome everyone!

Recap

Fuck. I mumbled. The doors burst wide open and there was a woman in a red velvet cloak. She had black hair, and velvet eyes. Everyone bowed around the room. I stood up from my chair. I didn't bow at first until someone shoved my back down. I looked up to see Cian scowling at me. I rolled my eyes. I curtsied. The woman just smiled and sat down at the head of the table. Cian sat next to her, as so did I.

"My queen, this is the Soon to be Queen of werewolves."

End of recap

Staring into those red eyes. Eyes of emptiness, nothing but a dark red while wanting to sallow you up whole. Her red velvet clock slowly falling off of her shoulder and exposed her pale white skin. Her eyes stared right into my soul. I shivered at the cold look she gave me.

"Hello queen Lydia. I'm Queen Lilith the second." She offered her hand to me. I looked down at her hand. She had silver rings and a bracelet. I kindly shook my head no thank you. I pointed my hand to the rings.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I forgot silver burns wolves." She apologized. There was a slight pinch in my back. I look up to see Cian glaring down at me in disapproval. He hit a nerve pinching my back and I held in a cry. Lilith smirked at me.

"Lydia. I would like to strike a deal with you and my coven. We want your child, and if you don't hand her over, we will take your mate instead. Then the werewolves will go insane without there queen or king. Then all the vampires will take over!" She laughed wickedly.  A large lump was in my throat. Tears welled in my eyes. My mate. My everything. Gone. A warm tear slid down my cheek from the awful thoughts. My bottom lip quivered.

"I will not hand over my child or my mate! Take me for there place! Do anything you want to me just not them please." I begged. She tapped her chin, then laughed.

"You think I will take you? No I won't. I want the kings power with the hybrid vampire and werewolf. We will be the ruler of the whole world!" The guards and Cian all cheered.

"Like hell you will!" I spat. She stared down at me with those evil red eyes.

"Your testing hot water little girl. Don't think I won't kill you right here even if your carrying that fetus of ours." She said grabbing my shoulder and shoving it violently. I had enough with this queens bullshit.

"You know what queen Bitch. For one is called a baby. Two I will get out of here safely with my pup. Three you will not disrespect me.  I am queen Lydia, the noble hybrid, who leads all werewolves and will not tolerate some immature blood sucker!" I stood up from my chair and pointed at her face and spat in it. My fangs came out and I was pissed. Some people say don't piss off hybrids because they have no control of what they do but I have worked on controlling my anger, but this blood sucker has pissed me to much. She looked at me with eyes that could kill.

"I will not take your disrespect either. Tie her up." Lilith demanded with death eyes.   My eyes widened. I scrambled to the nearest exit and pushed lucines power through even if it hurt like hell and ran as fast as I could to the exit. I heard shouts from guards and footsteps right behind me. I ran aimlessly down the hallway with the guards right on my feet. A black figure stopped me in my tracks. The guards pouncing on me. I shifted into Nina and pounced on them. I tore off a guys head and tossed it aside. The blood in my mouth made lucine go crazy as she tried pushing throw to suck the life out of all of these guards. I pushed her into the back of my mind. Guards where surrounding me from all over.

"No where to go now fawn." Cian snickered while using the  nickname he used on me when we were kids. I showed my teeth at him in no fear. I wasn't afraid. I will get out of here with my pup. I stalked towards Cian and snapped my jaws at him. I was ready to kill. I was raging towards him until something sharp hit my hip. I yelped in pain and fell to the ground. The mans face. Cians snicker was the last thing I saw before darkness took over my vision and everything went black.

Well. Short chapter but stil counts! Your welcome! Love y'all!