Chapter four

Waking up to find I'm not in my room and I have no idea where I am. A muscular arm was wrapped around my waist. Then all of the memories of yesterday came flooding back to me. Time was 8:30 in the morning. Most of the pack members would still be sleeping. I looked up at Micheal he was sleeping peacefully. He was wearing no shirt making me want to touch his beautiful skin. I noticed he  had a marking on his shoulder. The marking of his kingdom. It was a full moon with two crescent moons on the side. It was beautiful. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but I then noticed there was a huge bulge on my butt.

"Do you have to give me a boner?" He ask groggily still half asleep. I blushed and kissed his cheek. I lifted his arm off of me. I did my morning routine and out on some black jeans with a burgundy long sleeve. Since I was lazy I put my hair in a Braid. (Picture of her outfit)

 I headed downstairs and found Evelyn making breakfast

I headed downstairs and found Evelyn making breakfast. "Evelyn you don't have to make every meal. I can cook to. Give yourself a break." I said. She shook her head.

"It's an order from the Alpha. I'm his gamma. It's was gammas do." She replied.

I rolled my eyes knowing that's not what gammas do in the pack but whatever. "Well as your Luna I say you don't have to cook anymore meals while I'm around." She sighed in defeat because no one should ever disobey the Luna of there pack. Rule number four in the Rule Book Of Werewolves. Evelyn finished up making breakfast. There was two types of eggs (scrambled and easy over), banana chocolate chip Muffins, Pancakes, waffles, bacon, honey garlic sausage, and a huge bowl of fruit salad.

"Did you cook for an army?" I asked her. This was a a lot of food.

"You would think there's about 100-150 people living in this pack house. Every breakfast we eat together lunches and dinners the pack members eat separately." She explained. I grabbed a a plate and took a muffin some bacon and some fruit. I took a bite of my muffin. Since Evelyn left the kitchen I decided to pull out my phone to scroll through Instagram.

Oh shit! I forgot to phone my mom.

I quickly dialled the packs house number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello? Lydia is that you?" My moms voice went through the phone. Her voice sounded as if she didn't sleep last night.

"Yes mom it's me. I'm sorry I could-" I got cut off by my mom yelling at me.

"I was worried sick! I didn't know if that man had raped you or hurt you. I was so worried. Don't you ever do that again." She broke off into sobs.

"Mom I'm fine. Micheal didn't hurt me. You have nothing to worry about." I said softly. She sniffled.

"Your father is calling me. Love you darling. Be safe."