Chapter Twenty

hello my fellow readers! please go check out my other book i recently published! 

~

(1 month later)

2nd person POV

Once you lose a loved one, you may change, and that change could last forever. You either turn soft and warm hearted or you turn cruel and cold to everyone around you. In this case Micheal became the very feared Alpha that no one dared to disrespect him in anyway. He brutally abused his warriors, many died. No one could stop the darkness that bubbles and froths in his once warm heart. 

That is only if his beloved mate finally comes back.

Micheal slammed his fists against the desk breaking it once again. 

We've been looking for a damn month for her! and we have only gone farther away from finding her!

No one has found a trace of Lydia. Micheal will soon go insane without his dear mate. The aching in his heart was so painful. His whole pack was remorseful and no one smiled, and no one laughed anymore. It was like they were under a dark gloomy rain cloud, were no sun shined. The moon goddess will soon make Michael step down from the throne and exile him for breaking the rules, but that will only happen in a matter of time. He broke his pledge of never hurting a pack mate on purpose, he broke another rule of hurting a royal famaily member on purpose. 

Whimpers and sobs broke through the dark silence in the room. Micheal was weak and was blinded by rage and took it out on his kingdom. His muscles tensed and his veins popped out of his arms and legs. A serge of adrenaline  spread like wild fire throughout his whole body. His black eyes shot up with determination. 

I will find her. I will break a war out with these blood suckers. I will keep her safe even if  it costs me my life. 

And with that determination he trained his warriors day and night, getting ready to set off and find his mate. His mate will be his biggest weakness by far. 

~

Lydia's POV (4 days later)

You could be a glistening lake or a storm in this cruel world. A storm would be harsh and cruel, would destroy anything in its path. The glistening lake would be happy and would sparkle throughout its whole life time, making anyone smile and feel warm inside. life was like both of them combined. It can be hell or heaven. In my case I In a living hell.