Chapter five

I wanted to clear things up. Lydia has shifted i obviously had another idea in my mind. Sorry for the misunderstanding!!!
~~
Recap

"Beta Ashton. How many times have I told you to knock?" Micheal growled.

"Sorry Alpha, did i interrupt something?" His eyes met mine and then darted back to Micheals.

"Well your here now so there's no point. " Micheal pissed that Ashton interrupted our session.

"Um well you have a visitor." He said. Micheal put on his pants and threw on his shirt. Obviously not bothered that Ashton was there.

They are probably bestfriends you dumb dumb. Lucine said. I rolled my eyes.

"Your visitor is the Vulturi." I started to panicked. Why are they here. They would send me a vision if they wanted to tell me something. I threw on my clothes so fast no could see me throw on my clothes. I rushed down stair and saw Cian

"Just in time princess. We have to talk."

"What do you want Cian?" I asked. He had blonde hair with piercing red eyes. He was a wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"I just came for a little chit chat. Since you found your little mate, you where to occupied to see my visions." He smirked. I blushed at the thought and looked at my hands. Cian was one of my vampire trainers to control my thirst. I had known him since I was twelve. Micheal came rushing down the stairs. Turning around a found a very messy Micheal. His hair was tousled and his lips where swollen from our past make-out session. Micheals hand reached out of Cians hand.

"I'm King Alpha Micheal."

"Cian." They shook there hands for dominance finally Cian submitted and gave Micheal a warm smile.

"What do you want Cian?" I snapped at him. He shuffled his weight onto his left foot and played with his suit. He did that always when he was uncomfortable.

"Since you met your uh- mate. If you were to ever create an offspring.The vulturi would have to take the offspring away. Your child would bring chaos and destruction to all supernatural species." His cold stone expression sent shivers down my spine. Micheal grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Do not come near my mate or my territory again. Otherwise I will have you killed on the spot." He pointed his finger at Cian and snarled. Micheal eyes where shifting from blue to black meaning he was on the verge of shifting. I touched his shoulder lightly to make him calm down. He tensed and then relaxed.

"You have been given a fair warning. We have seen what your child can do." Cian said keeping calm and walked out of the house. Micheal turned around and stomped up to his office. I called after him but he just kept stomping up the stairs like a child.

They can be so difficult. Nina huffed. I went over to the pantry and looked for some chocolate. I found my favourite kind of chocolate Toblerone. Taking a piece off of the chocolate bar and taking a bite of it. I moaned at how good it tasted. I heard a soft chuckle and I turned around and saw Micheal standing there with his hands in his pockets while leaning on the door frame. I turned around quickly wiping the chocolate off of my face. My face hot with embarrassment. Two rough callused hands where placed on my shoulders sending sparks throughout my whole body. He gave a soft his on my neck where one day I would have his mark.