Chapter eleven

Recap

"I'm here baby. I'm here. You can tell me anything." I sniffled. I had no other choice. Our baby was at risk. I had to tell him. It was my only option. If we wanted to keep our baby safe I would have to go under security. No one would touch our baby. He/she is ours. No one else's to share. I sighed. I placed my hand on his cheek. It was time. Getting up I went out the bathroom and grabbed the pregnancy test. I have it to him. His eyes went wide and gaped. He didn't say anything. I looked in his eyes and said.

"We are having a baby."

End of recap.

For once in my life. I saw the mighty alpha have tears in his eyes. Happy tears. He pulled me closer to him. Making me feel safe within his arms. I nuzzled my head in his neck. I breathed in his intoxicating scent. It feels good to be in your mates arms. He pulled away and placed his hands on my cheeks. His blue eyes looked me into my violet eyes. Making my heart beat faster. Without a word his soft lips met mine. Pulling away I let out a small whine.
He chuckled and his beautiful smile met his eyes.

"We are having a baby!" He repeated. I smiled and patted my belly. Placing his hand on my belly and kissed it.

"Hello my prince." His voice was so soft and delicate. I frowned.

"How do you know it's a boy?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm happy with a girl or a boy." He replied. I smiled. I played with his hair. While he was placing his forehead on my stomach.

~•~

Late at night I was craving some chocolate and ice cream. I slowly got up and lifted his arm off of me. I tip toed downstairs and opened up the freezer. I grabbed the pale not caring and I grabbed some chocolate sprinkles to eat with the ice cream. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip. Double chocolate. All the chocolate for me. I sat in the darkness on the island and ate the chocolate. The lights flickered on and I tried to hide the ice cream container. Micheal came down stairs in his sweats and no shirt. I cleaned off the chocolate from my face quickly before he saw me. He chuckled lightly and walked up to me. His thumb wiped over a spot that must have had chocolate on it.

"You missed a spot." He said and licked his thumb. His lips pecked mine and he was holding the ice cream container. I gasped and tried to take it away from him. He tsk me.

"No more." He teased. I whimpered and sat on the couch and pouted. He came and sat by me. His arm went around me and I quickly pulled away.

"That was mine! Give my ice cream back and or else you won't be getting anymore kisses this week!" I told him. His shoulders slouched and he sighed.

"Fine." He held out the ice cream pale and I snatched it out from his hand. I lightly slapped him on the arm.

"Don't give me attitude!" I snapped at him. His hands went up in surrender. Then he grabbed his arm and pouted.

"Damn you have some crazy mood swings women." He muttered. I gasped. Scowling at him. Hovering over him and he shrank into the couch. It's nice to be the dominant one.

"What did you say?" I gritted through my teeth.

"Nothing! Nothing I swear!" He whimpered. I huffed and walked away swaying my hips. I looked back to see him smirking and licking his lips. Taking my ice cream upstairs. I heard Micheal following me. I smirked and swayed my hips more. Reaching the top of the stairs a warm arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to his abs. His chin rested on my head.

"Better not do that otherwise I'll take you to our bedroom right now." He whispered in my ear. His voice was ruff and controlled. I shivered and kissed his jawline. His lips met mine and ran away giggling. I raced towards the bedroom. He's hands where our reach for me and was trying to catch me. I jumped on the bed. He began tickling me and I let out laughter. My stomach hurt from the amount of laughing I did. The body of his was marvelous. I never noticed it before but there was a scar running along the side of his ribs. The skin looked as if though it never healed properly and it was a deep scare. I delicately touched it with my hands and began creating soft circles with my index finger. His body shivered at my touch. Sighing he laid down beside me and grabbed my fingers and caressed my hand. 

"What was that scar from?" I asked him with curiosity and a hint of worry of what happened to him. His hands went behind his head and looked up at the ceiling.

"When I was twelve I lived with Alpha Morgan. The most powerful, feared alpha that has ever lived in history. He was my father. I had a brother name Caleb. He was sixteen. Green eyes. Morgan always favoured the green eyed boys. Never payed attention  to me. Mother on the other hand was different. Her name was Elizabeth. She was a rouge until my father was patrolling the borders and came across her. She was raped and left alone to die. The Silver Moon Pack was the one who found her and had there fun with her." He spat. His jaw clenched and his hands where in fists. Caressing his shoulder.

"Stop if its to hard." I told him. He was right. Morgan was the top feared Alpha in history. He would kill anyone who walked onto his territory. Morgan was brutal and trained his men till they fell with tiredness. He would force boys into shifting at age twelve which was painful for shifting so early. It can cause death, brain loss, disfunction, sickness, and other symptoms. People shift on there own time when their wolf is ready to come to the surface. Micheal shook his head and swallowed his spit.

"No i'm fine. I will keep going. You deserve to know what my life story is." He replied. He took a breath.

"Morgan found her and was disgusted with her. He despised of rouges. He treated her like crap. we threw her in a cell and gave her only one meal a day. He beat her everyday. Then one day he finally softened and let her have room to her self. There relationship was distant and they never talked only if they had to. Soon they grew to love each other but the relationship was hard. They always fought. There love was strong and they got married and had two sons. Me and Caleb. Caleb was born first and he was the green eyed boy. Green eyes where the favourite in the family. Mother had green eyes and Morgan had blue eyes. Morgan thought green eyes were powerful. When I was four Morgan and Caleb where training in the woods. I followed them when I wasn't supposed to. I knew I shouldn't have because what I witnessed changed my life forever. My father took Caleb to a Vampire Coven. Morgan wanted Caleb to be a hybrid. He traded my mothers life for Caleb to be a hybrid. The vampire Delia bit my brother to turn him at age sixteen. Caleb couldn't stand the pain. his body went into shock and died. Morgan was devastated. He wouldn't trade my Elizabeths life. He thought he could have the courage to but his love for her was to great."

"The vampires came through the window and took Elizabeth. Morgan spent two days looking for her and gave up. He thought all is loved ones where disappearing and he thought I would soon died so he pushed me away and broke our father son bond. I spent most of my time with my babysitter Layla. She was my mother figure. Morgan was raged by the disappearance of his mate. He killed anyone who would disrespect him. When I was twelve I was fed up with his behaviour.  I challenged him. I used my tricks and my techniques to win. Soon it went to a death battle. his claws gashed at my side and I was raged by the words we was using to provoke me. Soon my wolf surfaced and I shifted and went on a blood thirst. I killed my own father. I was feared for the rest of my life because I killed the powerful, and most feared alpha. I was king from then on." He explained. By then tears were streaming down my face and his life story. I held him in my arms. He caressed my face and placed his forehead on mine. We laid together on the bed and just held each other. Feeling the most protected in his arms. We fell asleep together.

Our love was the strongest

NEED MAJOR EDITING! Ly all!