Please Only Look At Me

Hey, Joey here, sorry for the late update. I was in Taiwan during the schedule for the update. Thank you for waiting >_< Hope you enjoy this story so far~

~17/12/2016

----------------------------------------------------

"Who are you talking to?" Noticing you were smiling while looking at the phone, Yoosung asks you with his head turned to you.

"Zen and Seven were in the chatroom just now." You sit next to his bed. "And then they were..."

Yoosung grabs your hand, cutting you off. He stares at you, his eyes showing a hint of fear.

"I don't oppose to you chatting with other guys but please only look at me." He pouts to the sight of you smiling because of Zen and Seven.

"I know I can't be compared to Zen with his looks or to Seven with his genius hacking abilities but..." He looks like he's about to tear up.

"But...please...don't smile like that because of them. I want to be the only one who can make you smile like that." His voice breaks your heart.

"Yoosung..." You look at him.

"I know I'm not the best out there but I want to be your only one, because you're my one and only." He tears up.

You start to feel your heart being filled with honey. You're happy to know how much he loves you and cherishes you but you can't help but tear up by seeing him being so heart broken.

"Yoosung..." You lock your fingers with his. "I love you, and only you. No matter what happens, you will always be the one I think of first."

"Really? For real? Promise?"

"Yes, for real. And I promise to love you, Kim Yoosung, my amazing boyfriend, forever and always." You kiss him on the forehead.

"Thank you..." Tears start to dribble down his face. "I love you too. I love you so much. I don't know what I'll do without you. Thank you for loving me."

Your heart starts to crumble at the sight of him crying.

"Don't cry." Tears start to accumulate at the corner of your eyes.

"I should be a man in front of you and not cry but I'm so happy right now. I love you so so so so much, my love." He sits up and hugs you tightly.

"If you cry, I'll cry too." Tears rolls down your cheeks.

Both you hug each other tightly, not wanting to be separated.

"You shouldn't cry...I'm sorry I made you cry. A man shouldn't make his lover cry." He wipes off your tears with his thumbs.

"I love you so much, Yoosung." You keep crying. Such a memorable moment.

"I love you too." He kisses you on the forehead. "Awwh, don't cry. I feel my heart breaking when I see you cry."

"You must be tired for taking care of me for the whole afternoon. Come, you can sleep beside me. We can sleep together." He pats the empty space on his bed he cleared for you.

"Sleep?"

"No no no no! Not like that one, maybe in the future but..." His voice starts to shrink. "No no no! If you don't want to sleep with me, it's alright, no...what am I saying? The 'sleep' I meant isn't that, I meant 'sleep' as in rest. Don't get me wrong. We can sleep together in the future, no no! Forget everything I said." His face is so red, you can see smoke coming out.

"Let me try this again." He takes a deep breath.

"How about you rest beside me?" He smiles, trying to hide his embarrassed side.

"Oh, don't worry about getting sick. I feel that my fever is gone." Seeing you being hesitant, he speaks again. "Even if you get sick, I'll take care of you and I'll make sure you get showered with as much love as you showered me with today." He smiles.

"I'm looking forward to getting sick~" You smile cheekily and crawl to the empty space beside him.

"You shouldn't, I'll be worried sick." He lies down with you beside him.

You snuggle into his embrace as he pulls the covers.

"Look at you, your eyes are all puffy. Do you love me that much?" He smiles softly while caressing your face.

"I want a kiss." You pout.

"I want to kiss you on the lips too but I shouldn't." He kisses you on the forehead.

You hug him tightly.

"Aww, you're so cute. I love you." He kisses you on the forehead again.

"I love you too." You bury your head in his chest, feeling his warmth.

"You're making my heart race."

"I'm going to sleep like this." Your voice sounds muffled.

"Sleep tight, I'm here." He gently caresses the back of your head.

Slowly, you fall asleep while listening to his racing heartbeat.