That Time of the Month

I'm so sorry for not updating for such a long time T_T Thank you for staying and reading this fanfiction. I will try to update as frequent as possible but I'm buried in exams and assignments T_T Please understand >< I will return to my weekly scheduled update once I finish all my exams.

~12/6/2017

 ---------------------------------- 

It's a beautiful afternoon, the sun is shining but it's not hot at all. It would've been a great day if you didn't get your period cramps. The plan for today was to go out and do some shopping, movie, coffee and a walk in the park.

--The night before--

"I'm so excited for tomorrow." You sit down beside Yoosung, shaking him excitedly. It's been a while since the both of you went out together for the whole day.

"I'm sorry it took so long." He rubs your head gently.

He just finished his exams and assignments.

"It's okay." You snuggle into his embrace.

"It's late, we should go to bed."

--This morning--

"Yoosung...I don't feel so good." You curl under the sheets.

"Is it that time of the month."

"Why did it have to come today..." You wanted to curse.

"It's okay, I'll take care of you." He rubs your head gently.

 Lisa jumps on the bed and meows at you, as if she knows you're in pain.

"You have to get up to change, it's probably soaked." Yoosung attempts to pull you out of the bed. 

By "it" you know what I mean.

"Hnnng..." You groan as he pulls you out of bed.

"The covers aren't stained." He checks the covers as you lean on him like a dead body.

Back then, you wouldn't moan or complain about period cramps but Yoosung looked very dependable and manly when he first found out you had period cramps. He takes very good care of you and hence, you've been spoiled to this stage. It's nice to be taken care of.

"Can you change it yourself?" He asks this question every time.

"Yes..." And you would always reply with a 'yes' so you don't look like you're a spoiled girlfriend whose boyfriend has to do everything

"Good girl. Here you go." He hands you what you need.

"Thank you." You give him a peck on the cheek and proceeded to go into the bathroom.

After changing and washing up, you feel much better. Yoosung gave you his shirt to change in, it's more loose and comfortable.

"You're done?" He enters the room holding a cup of hot milk. "Here."

You sit down on the bed, drinking away. Lisa is outside having some milk too.

"I want to have spicy stew..." You whine.

"We can have that after your period is over, okay?" He pats your head.

"I also want ice cream..." 

"You shouldn't." He says as he wraps you into a burrito.

"Stay in bed and rest." He switches on the television and plays your favorite drama.

"Don't go..." You look at him.

"I'm not going anywhere." He sits down beside you. 

"It must be so painful...aww...I'm here, I'm here. You don't have to worry about anything as long as I'm right beside you." He says while hugging you.

He got you chocolates and hot drinks while you watched dramas with Lisa sleeping on your lap. He even cooked you dinner. 

The pain seemed to have disappeared during the afternoon but you still laid there being a potato. But hey, he's not complaining so why not.

"Thank you, Yoosung." You kiss him on the lips as he dries your hair with a towel. 

"Anything for my darling." He smiles with a faint blush.

You stare at him, your eyes twinkling.

"Don't do that, it's too cute..." He turns away covering his flushed red face with the towel.

"Yoosung~~" You throw yourself onto him, rubbing your cheeks against his.

"Come on, I have to dry your hair...stop attacking me with your cuteness."

You sit down obediently while constantly calling his name cutely as he dries your hair.

It took half an hour.