Forgive Me

It's been awhile since Valentines and Yoosung is still buried in his assignments. Although he calls you every day, you feel a bit empty without his presence. The flowers he gave you had already dried up, you kept some of the petals as bookmarks.

Yoosung called this morning saying that he has something to talk about, he sounds really serious. You regret a bit that you didn't move in with him the day after Valentines, maybe he's mad about it?

He sounded so serious, it scares you. All the questions pile up without answer.

The rain starts to pour down heavily as you step out the door. It's a sign that something is going to happen, and you don't have a good feeling about it.

"Yoosung..." You spot him in the café and he looks flustered.

"Seeing you makes me feel a bit better." He eases his expression.

"Is something wrong?" You sit down as he pulls your chair for you. "Thank you."

"There's something I want to talk to you about." He says while fidgeting his fingers.

"What is it?"

"Do you like cats?" He looks at you nervously.

"I don't hate them. Why?"

"Do you remember, the kitten that Jumin found?"

"Uh huh?"

"I'm going to adopt it."

"Really! That's great, Yoosung! But why did you suddenly decide to adopt it?"

"Ha ha ha..." He scratches his head nervously. "That's because..."

"I...uhm...made a promise with Jumin. When I went to ask for favors, he made a deal that I would adopt it if he carries out my favors." He looks at you constantly, checking for changes of expression.

"And the favors are?"

"Huh..." He lets out a deep breathe. "One was to get V to get his eyes treated. The second one was to send bodyguards to your place during the hacker incident."

"To be honest...I didn't want to keep any secrets from you. I believe that man should not hide anything from his lover. So I thought that I should be honest. I'm sorry for telling you so late..." He tightens his grip.

"Yoosung..." You tear up.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He stands up and grips on your shoulders.

"I thought...I thought you were going to break up with me...I was so worried, I don't want to lose you..." You let your tears fall as you hug him.

The people in the café stares at the both of you but then turning back to mind their own business.

"There, there, don't cry. you silly bean, I'll never leave you. Words and actions aren't even enough to show how much I love you, and how much I cherish you."

"Yoosung...Thank you for being honest, it's very considerate of you..." Words wobble out your mouth as you cry.

"Alright~don't cry, my love." He pats you on the head gently.

After you settle down and him wiping away your tears with a piece of napkin, the both of you sit face to face again.

"You shouldn't keep secrets from me too, promise?" He raises his pinky finger.

"Promise!" You smile while his pinky finger with yours.

"Oh I was so worried that you'd be mad at me for adopting a cat..." He melts on the table with a sigh of relief.