Zen is here

After sleeping for who knows how long, you hear sounds coming from outside the room.

"Huh?" You open eyes slowly, having no sense of what's happening.

The sun shining into the room gives you a hard time opening your eyes. After continuous blinking, you notice Yoosung isn't beside you anymore.

Two male voices come from the living room. You remember that Zen said that he would visit later on. It's already the evening, Yoosung's embrace was so comfortable that you slept the whole afternoon away. You scramble to get of the bed and exit his bedroom.

"Oh, you're awake." Yoosung turns his head to look at you.

"Yeah..." You nod your head blankly. "Hey, Zen."

"Hey." Zen waves at you gracefully. "Yoosung's been glaring at me since I came."

"Why?" You take a seat beside Yoosung.

"Don't say it!" Yoosung glares at Zen, his face flushed red.

"Because he's jealous that I made you smile like a dummy." He winks.

"Dummy?" You scowl at Yoosung.

"When did I say the word 'Dummy'?" Yoosung crosses his hands.

"I see that you're not that sick anymore." Zen laughs. "I was just kidding."

"It's all thanks to my lovely girlfriend for taking care of me." He holds your hand dearly.

"You don't have to remind me that I'm still single."

"I didn't mean to! It's just that I'm so happy." Yoosung laughs shyly.

"Look at her, she's flushing red because you're being so 'romantic'." Zen points at you and you lower your head.

"Aww, she's cute isn't she?" Yoosung pulls you into his embrace.

You feel your face getting hotter.

"Should I just get Seven to dress up as a girl and date her? Ughhh." Zen palms his face.

"Are you that desperate to get a girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I'm so jealous." He says it sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"It's not a bad idea though, I would want to see it one day." You say out of the blue.

"Pfffhtt!" Zen spits out his drink that he was drinking and coughs nervously. "Are you serious?"

"I'm kidding." You smile. "I'm sure you'll meet the woman of your dreams one day."

"Hopefully so. But I want to pursue my career as a musical actor more."

"Anyways, have you had dinner yet, Zen?" Yoosung asks.

"Not yet." He shakes his head.

"Then let's go out and eat!" Yoosung looks at you.

"You're still sick, you shouldn't go out..." You look back at him worriedly.

"She's right." Zen nods in agreement.

"But..." Yoosung pouts.

"How about this, I'll go out with her and buy some ingredients from the supermarket. I'll cook for today." Zen suggests.

"There are still ingredients in the fridge."

"You think that would be enough for the three of us?"

You notice that Yoosung is saying all this because he doesn't want you to go out with Zen.

"I should stay and take care of Yoosung..." You say nervously.