Christmas

It's Christmas morning, you get out of bed despite the cold. You look at the neatly wrapped presents on your table. One for Yoosung, one for the gift exchange.

Your phone starts to ring, a picture appears, it's Yoosung calling.

"Hello?"

"Good morning and Merry Christmas! Did you have breakfast yet?" Yoosung seems to be okay now, you sigh in relief.

"Not yet, I just woke up."

"You shouldn't skip your meals, especially breakfast."

"I know~"

"I want to say sorry about yesterday..." You can hear him scratching his head.

"It's okay~I'm sure you had your reasons~"

"Thank you for understanding." He lets out a sigh of relief. "Do you want to go out and have lunch together?"

"I'd love to~"

"Then I'll pick you up at the Garden near 73 building, is that okay?"

"Mmhmmm~~~" You nod. "But when did you get a car?"

"Jumin lent it to me. It's really cool!"

"Aahaha, okay~~~I'm excited to see you drive." No you're not, you're worried about Yoosung scratching the car. What if Jumin wants him to pay for all the damages if that actually happens?

"Don't worry, I'll drive safely~"

"I believe in you~" Not really.

"Oh! You're an angel~Muah~" He throws a kiss. "We'll have lunch and then go for shopping or something, later on we'll go meet with others for dinner, okay?"

"Okay~"

"I'll see you then, my love. I love you."

"I love you too, muah~"

"I'll hang up now~" He hangs up.

--the garden near 73 building--

"Darling~~" Yoosung rolls down the car window and calls for you.

"Yoosung~" You smile sweetly.

"Come, my lady, get in." He walks over and opens the car door for you.

"Awww, thank you."

"It's a pleasure." He winks and closes the door.

He enters the car and looks at you.

"?" You blush.

"You look very beautiful today~"

Today, you're wearing a short white dress with laces at the end of the skirt. It is a tulle skirt and it has a sleeveless and turtleneck top. Not something you should wear during the winter. Besides the dress, you're also wearing a winter coat as well. Nice and warm, hot and toasty.

"T-Thank you." You feel your face starting to steam up.

"Merry Christmas..." He hands over a box and a stalk of rose.

"Oh...thank you..." You look at him shyly and then back at the rose.

"I hope you like it." He pouts.

"Can I open it now?"

"Go ahead." He nervously replies.

Slowly, you pull the string of the ribbon and open the box. Inside the box there's three cute little felt animal keychains, a dog, an elephant and a penguin. They're all neatly and accurately sewed.