1

Chelsea^^

Chelsea

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ugh" I groaned. I have to go to this ragedy school for another day. I hate it there. The kids annoying like a bitch.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in. I dreaded this morning already. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Im Chelsea and I'm dark skin, 16 years old, 5'5, and I'm thick asf. Well not exactly but I got a lil shape.

I put on my blue jeans, a red shirt that said "NIKE" in black letters, and my all red huaraches. I let my hair free fall. I looked at the time and it read 6:43a.m.

"Oh shit," I said grabbing my bag and running toward the door. The bus comes at 6:50. I got to run a block to meet it.

The bus stopped and the door swung open. "Goodmorning sweetie," the bus driver said.

"Goodmorning" I said with a slight grin. I looked at students that were playing and throwing stuff. Ugghhh. I took a seat in the back and quickly put my head phones in.

I know you money hungry
Cant wait cus yeen eat all day
You gone lose your said if youn get a plate
I understand the ups and the downs
Street nigga born and raised
Its a struggle and im witcha all the way

I listened to Kodak Black- Everything 1K. I looked up to see we was at the school. I met with my friend Michelle.

"Hii hoe," she said laughing.

"Wassup" chuckling by her sillinest.

"Aye you know its a party tonight at Kyle house" I looked at her like where is this going.

She continued," I wanted you to come."

"Really man" I stated irritated.

"Please just come to see how you like it." she pleaded.

"Fiine" I sighed with a smile. She jumped up and down all happy and shit.

"Ill text ya the details" she kissed my cheek and walked away.

I started putting my books in my locker when Carla the bully walked up slamming my locker shut. I snatched my hand back before it could close on it.

" Hey lil bitch" she said with and evil grin. I just stood there looking scared as shit. She was a big girl like 6 feet tall towering over my body. I realized she was shaking me out my thoughts.

"No one will ever like you" she said as she pushed me to ground and I fell on my ass.

"Look the widdle girl finna cry to her widdle mommy" she said laughing doing the crying face. Her friends soon joined in.

I sat there with my back against the lockers. The bell rung and the halls cleared. Fuck 1st period. I sat there letting out small tears.

Shawn

I got in the shower and dried my hair. I did my hygiene stuff.
"What to wear, what to wear" I said to myself looking thru my clothes.

I put on black jeans with rips in them, white t- shirt, black zip up jacket, and all black roches. I put my hair in a ponytail. I did not feel like dealing with that curly mess today.

Im Shawn but my real name is Shawna and yes Im a girl. Im 5'7 caramel skin tone and im 17.

I grabbed my stuff off the bed and headed to my car. I pulled up at school and got out. I try my best here but i really dont give a fuck.

I was walking down the quiet halls until I heard sniffling. I saw this girl sitting on the floor against the lockers. I slowly walled up to her.

"Aye are you okay?" she said nothing. I knelt down and rubbed her back.

She quickly looked up and our eyes met. I felt like we were the only people on the planet. She looked back down and wiped her face.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" she said standing up and opening her locker.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah im sure"

" I dont think you sure" she chulcked a lil," but if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here" I said standing next to her locker.

"I will do that." she added as she walked away.

I looked at her up and down. She not thick but she got a lil shape. Maybe a nigga should hop on that. I felt my phone vibrate. I read the text from my nigga kyle.

Big Homie: party tonight wassup wit it

Me : u know im down for whatever

Big Homie: iight my house 9 o'clock

Its finna be tons of bitches in there tonight.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.