4

Chelsea

I stood at my locker putting my things up. I saw Carla the bully walk up to me.

"Hey lil bitch,"  I realized she wasnt gonna ruin my day. I was in a good mood.

"Hey," I said.

"Listen bitch you're gonna do my history work and if its wrong I'm gonna beat the dog shit outta you," she said look at her nails.

"And if I don't" I said all in her face. Next thing I know she hit me. I looked up from the ground and saw Shawn beating her ass.

"Shawn come on let her go," I said pulling her arm. She finally stopped and we walked off.

"Thank you," I said rubbing my face.

"Oh no problem baby." I liked when she talked all soothing and smooth to me.

"I'll see you after school?" she asked.

"Yea meet you at my house. We need to talk." I said walking off to class.

The whole day I have been thinking of how I was going to tell her let keep this a secret for a while so I can come out to my parents and family.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We were sitting on my bed watching tv.

"Listen Shawn we need to talk," I said looking down.

"Wassup baby"

"Um can we keep our relationship a secret until I can tell my parents?" I peaked my head up to see her staring at me with this blanked look on her face. "Did you hear me?"

"Yea I heard ya. Lemme ask ya some doe, you must be embarrassed of me or some?"

"What no why would you even think that," I said sitting up, " look my parents coming back in town soon I'll tell them then I promise."

Next thing I know this girl got up and walked to the door.

"Listen give me at least a week."

All she did was nod her head. I felt so bad. I really didn't want to hurt her.

Shawn

I never would have thought she was embaressed of me. I really need a blunt right about now.

I felt my phone vibrate snapping me out of my thoughts

"Hello."

"Aye fool roll up or what?"

"Hell yeah where at?"

"My house nigga."

"Say no more Nya."

I hung the phone and cut the radio up.

Rain drop (drip)
Drop top (drop top)
Smoking on cook in the hot box (cooking)
Fucking on yo bitch she a thot thot (thot)
Cooking up dope in the crop pot (pot)

I turned it up some more. This was my shit. I pulled up to Nya house. Ian seen my dogs in a minute. I walked in and they were blasting music and drinking.

"What it do, what it do?" I said walking all the way in.

"My nigga." Rhon said dapping me up.

"Whats up Nya?"

"Oh my bad man she got me distracted," she said not taking her eyes off the girl twerking in front of her.

"So where the blow?" I looked around for the weed. I spotted the sack  and started to roll. I need to get my mind off Chelsea.

About a hour later I was geeked. I had at least three blunts.

"Iight yall Im finna roll out," I said slurring my words. I should be getting home I got school in the a.m.

Chelsea

I told myself I'm juss gonna go straight to first block. I really dont feal like bieng here so I'm just gonna put my head down.

The bell rung telling me that class was about to begin. I heard student come in and was talking but I kept my head down.

"Goodmorning class we have a new student. Her name is Alexandria Hamilton. " She said facing the class then turned toward her," you can go take a seat next to Chelsea. Chelsea raise yo hand."

I lifted my head up and raised my hand. I stared at the beautiful woman walking toward me. I quickly looked away I had Shawn to think about and if she found out I liked someone else she would freak. I really dont feel like going thru that.

"Aye shawty can you help me with number one?" She flashed me her pearly whites.

I got shy for a second,"um sure, you cancel 'x' then divide 'y' and you should get 'wyz'."

"Thanks ma," she said putting her paper back on her desk.

It's a good thing the school day went by hella fast. I was ready to go home and sleep. For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Shawn so I decided to call her.

"Hello"

Why she so dry. "Hey wyd."

"Nun chillen"

"I miss my friend"

"Oh do you? Now ima friend."

"You will always be my friend and then some."

"Mhmm you told your parents yet?" She sound so down for no reason.

"Nah they come back tomorrow so I'll tell them then. But do you wanna come over today?"

"Hopes and wishes but I can't my friend just moved here and she wanna chill."

"Okay" I pouted.

"Yo ass bet not be pouting"

"No no no" I said chuckling.

"Yea thought so my friend here iight I'll holla at chu later"

"Okay bye"

When I got off the phone with Shawn, my parents called.

"Hello? I said.

"Hey baby- "

"Hey mom," I said with excitement.

"Um hey I'm sorry baby but we're not going to be able to come home today." She stated.

"Well how long will it be?" I said holding back tears.

"A few more months sweetheart."

"I can't wait that long ."

"Wait that long for what?" she asked concerned.

"To tell you I have a girl friend," I stated. I held my breath for a response.

"I got to go baby we have a-a meeting."

"Ok mom I love-," she hung up in my face.

I told them now I can get Shawn back but I can't help to think that my parents a shunning me now. I sure hope not I really love them and I don't want to lose them.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.