2

Shawn^^

Chelsea

Michelle said the party start at 9pm and it was 8 already. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I thought about that girl i met in the hallway this morning. I wonder if she's gonna be there. She seem really nice but I didnt know who she was.

I picked out high waist bleach jeans, black crop top, and my all black roches. I put on a dark green jacket that stopped at the middle on my thigh.

I looked in the mirror. "Damn I look good" I laughed at my self.

I looked at the time and it said 8:56. Michelle should be here any minute. I sat down and scrolled thru instagram on my phone.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hellurr" I said because i knew who it was.

"Heeeeeyyyy are you ready?" I knew she was cheesing.

"Yea" I answered.

"iight I'm outside babeee" she said in a deep ass voice.

I bust out laughing and hung up. I locked up my house kinda nervous about this party.

°°°°°°°
We pulled up at kyle house. I think he is a senior but im not really sure. I wonder how Michelle knew him.

"Here we go" I mumbled under my breath. We walked in and the smell of weed hit me smack in my face.

I turned around and Michelle ass was gone. I looked around the house. I went to get a drink and headed toward the couch. I saw people dancing all over each other. It looking kinda nasty. I was bobbing my head as Kevin Gates played loudly from the speakers. This not so bad.

Shawn

I met up wit my niggas at the party Rhon ( Rhonda) and Nya (Ja'Nya).

"What it do fool" I said dapping them up.

"Wassup" they said in unison.

"Look I got some blow if yall wanna spark it up later," Nya said.

"I down" Rhon said.

"Yea me too" I said staring at the girl from this morning. Man she looked good. "Ill be back" I told them walking away.

"Hi"

"Hey" she said with a grin. She slid over I guess she wanted me to sit down. I did so.

"So I didnt get your name" I said.

"Chelsea"

"Thats a pretty name" I said making her smile.

"Yea right" she said lookong down.

"Nawl fr its nice. Im Shawn well Shawna but dont call me that" I said. We sat and talked for a while. I felt like leaving because that music was too loud.

Chelsea

"Do you want to leave and talk? This music too loud." she asked.

I thought for a moment. I rode with Michelle but she was nowhere to be found. I looked around and saw Michelle going up stairs with Kyle.

"Sure why not" I said looking at her.

We walked to her car and hopped in. When the light came on i noticed all her features. Her structured jawline. Her pretty brown eyes. Her big blonde hair. Her eyebrows looked better than mines. I guess she saw me staring because she side eyed me while she started the car up. We drove and talked and laughed. This girl is so funny.

"No you cant man stop playing" she said dying laughing.

"Please I be balling like spalden" I said between laughing and I put my hand up in a shot position.

"Ill like to see that" she said still laughing.

"Hey where we going?" I asked looking at my surroundings.

"To the park for a bit," she responded pulling up at the park, "We're here" she said shutting the engine off but the music still playing.

She pulled out a green stick thing.

"You smoke?"she asked. That must be the blunt.

"Nah you go ahead tho" I said looking out the window.

I heard my song playing on the radio. I turned it up and started dancing in my seat.

"He aint messing with no average chick pop pop. He got Nicki he know that he hit the jackpot." I sung along wit the lyrics. I turned it down when I saw Shawn laughing at me.

"What's funny" I said.

"Oooooh nothing" she said taking a puff of the blunt and blowing it in my face laughing.

"Stop playing," I manage to say between chokes.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Yea"

We pulled up at my house. When I got in the house, I sat and thought about tonight. I think I might like her but WAIT.... I don't like girls or do I.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.