19

Graduation Day is here and they all are excited about today. I'm going to tune in on everyone's morning.

Chelsea

Oouuu its graduation and my parents are flying in to see me walk across the stage. My phone starting ringing and I answered it.

Me: hello

Mom: hey baby

Me: hey mom I can't wait to see you guys. What time your flight landing?

Mom: oh baby I forgot to tell you we can't make it. You understand right?

Me: yes mom I understand completely. I'll talk to you later.

For the first time in a long time, I cried.

Shawn

Graduation day and I'm looking sexy as hell. I was ready to graduate and start college. This drug thing is not for me anymore. I got enough money to last a lifetime. I looked at my self and walked downstairs.

Alex

My parents couldn't make it today. Its fine because they always cancel on me last minute.
I checked myself out and I looked good if I do say so myself.

Michelle

I was ready for graduation. I just missed Kyle so much. For once I didn't want to sleep around.I'm not a hoe I  just like sex. Its a difference so stop judging me. I looked at my dress in the mirror. It was perfect and I was ready.

Kyle

Graduation woo-hoo😒. Ever since I got my heart broken, it feels like I'm moving through the motion. I'm working on myself and trying to move on and get over it. It's going to be okay I know but it's hard. My heart ache so bad. I have to put a brave face on for today so wish me luck.

Devin

I've only been at this school for a month but I'm still happy to graduate from here. I'm really feeling Chelsea.  She's everything I want and need in a women.  I hope we can be together after senior year.

Graduation Day

"Goodmoring students, parents,  and staff members. I'm very proud to introduce the class of 2016 I worked over 15 years and I never been so proud in all of my years. Lets get on with the diplomas, " the principal said.

*skips speech*

"Chelsea Bolden."

Chelsea walked on stage to collect her diploma. Her friends and other students began to clap.

After the ceremony was over, she walked outside to find her parents then she realized they were not coming. She looked around and seen everybody laughing and taking pictures with they families. She felt sorta sad and alone so she decided to leave.

"Chelsea," she turned around to face Alex.

"What?" Chelsea said.

"Chill where you going?" she asked.

"Probably find something to do since my parents ain't show up," Chelsea had this sad look on her face.

"It's okay mines didn't either," Alex said.

"Aye I got some weed wanna go smoke somewhere?" Alex whispered to her.

"I don't know I never tried it before," Chelsea told her.

"It's a first time for everything," Alex said with a smile.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.