10

2 months later

Chelsea

My parents accepted the fact that Shawn and I are together. They are back on business. Me and Shawn was just chilling in my bedroom.

"Why I never go to your house," I asked her.

"No reason babe," was all she said.

"Okay...okay." I went downstairs to watch TV on the couch. I just left her up there.

Shawn

Wtf was she doing downstairs taking so long. I walked down there and over heard her on the phone. I stopped and listened.

"Ok boo she probably finna leave anyway so you can come in like 30.......alright see you later."

Then she just went back to watching TV. Tf!!! Man I was heated I just walked out and left.

She got some nerve cheating on me. I thought we was really good at the moment but I guess that's what I get for thinking. I didn't want to go home. I hated that place. It was nothing but bad memories.

Flashback

"Shawna come down stairs and meet your new daddy," my mom yelled.

I had a new daddy every other month. My mom was an addict. All she did was sit on her ass, do drugs and alcohol,  and meet men to pay her bills. I love her but she a bomb.

"Hi," I said walking downstairs.

"Well hello sweet thang."

Tf. (Inner thought)

"Aye Terry stop eying my daughter, " my mom butted in.

I was only a little girl so I couldn't but in.

"Yea alright. You done making my food?" he said to my mom.

"It's almost done."

"Well hurry that shit up."

This man rude. I just went back upstairs.

°°°°°°°°°°°2:56a.m.°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I couldn't sleep for nothing in the world. I went down stairs to get some juice. I searched in the fridge to find some.

"Hey little girl," the big man said.

"Hi, I said pouring my juice.

"U know I like your mom but you- you pure," he said towering over me.

"Leave me alone," I said frighten.

He picked me up and thru me on the counter.

"NOOOOOO NOOOOOO PLEASE STOP," I was crying and pleading for my life. No one heard me.

"Shut your mouth before I hurt you," he said while he punched me in the face.

I hushed because I didn't want to get hit again. He took out his manhood and rammed it in my virgin hole.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Nothing help he wouldn't get off me. When he finished, I layed there crying as blood came out from under my night gown. From that day I decided I was never gone be with a man in my life.

Flashback over

I thought about what happen as I drove. I never told my moms either and she still with that nigga. It made me mad all over again. I got to move out. I already got enough saved from construction so I'm good.

Chelsea

Shawn just up and left so I figured she was in a hurry to get somewhere. My friend pulled up. I was so happy to see him.

"Heeeeyy BeeBee," I said hugging him.

"Hey Chels," Brandon said.

"Come on in. Ian seen you in a long time, " I said watching him walk in.

"Yea ik my mom wanted "a new start" so I had to go with her. But u know I always missed you," he said looking at me up and down.

"I missed you too friend. I was getting bullied and everything. "

"Damn shawty you still is?"

"Nah my girlfriend be beating her ass," I said laughing.

He frowned his face up, " girlfriend?"

"Oh yeah I have a girlfriend."

"When you start being gay? I liked you since childhood and you never gave me a chance but you give a dyke a chance," I said angry.

"Look ian want to ruin our friendship and you know that and don't disrespect her like that."

"Too late B," he said grabbing his stuff and leaving.

"Ugghhh," I said laying on the couch.

First Shawn leave without saying nothing. Then Brandon mad for what ever reason. You know what I'm finna call her ass cause she not finna just up and leave like she stupid.

Shawn: hello

Me:why you left?

Shawn: Did you have fun with your boo?

Me: Wait what is you talking about?

Shawn: I heard your little phone conversation.

Me: Oh that was my childhood friend. Nothing serious.

Shawn: Can I stay over your house for a couple days?

Me: Yea everything fine at the home I never get to see?

Shawn: I'll be over there in a couple hours.

Me: So you just gone skip over my question?

Shawn: You ask too many questions. I gotta go.

Beeeep.

Damn bye love you too.I really wanna know why she never let me go to her house. I almost thought she was homeless but then I thought her clothes be too nice so she can't be. The truth will come out sooner or later.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.