7

Michelle^^

Michelle

Yall basically know me. I don't really have much to say well I'm  chocolate skin, medium hair, and I'm kinda on the short side. I'm Chelsea bestfriend well her ex bestfriend. I seen her around school with that Lil dyke bitch and I don't want people think I like that type of stuff. Plus I have my own nigga. His name Kyle and we have been together for about two months now.

"Daddy," I called out as I walked through the door.

"Damn ma you look good," he said picking me up and kissing me.

He lead us to the bedroom and we stripped. He rubbed my pussy.

"Stop teasing me."

" Iight."

He slid his little friend in me and started  stroking.

"Uuhhh yes Dre right there baby," I moaned out.

"That...ain't...my...name." He said while pounding in me.

"Mhm da-," I said as I came on him.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Dre I gotta go ok? Ok."

"Wait no kiss?" He said holding his arms out.

I kissed him then left. I hopped in my car and put on perfume. I also made sure I had no hickies.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby come thru I miss you."

"Alright."

I pulled at Kyle house 20 minutes later.

"Hey baby," I said putting my arm around his neck and kissing him.

"You ready for daddy Dick?"

"I stay ready," I said walking to his bedroom.

He rubbed me making sure I was wet enough but he must have forgot it stay on niagra falls.{stays wet} When he slid it in, it felt like heaven.

I arched my back and thru my head back. I couldn't hold back my moans.

"Ahhhh shit."

"Damn girl," he grunted.

We kept going for a little over two hours. I was so tired that I just slept over his house. I had clothes over there for school tommorow so I was good.

°°°°°°°°

I walked into school to see Chelsea with that dyke again. Eeeewwww. I walked right past them.

"Michelle hole up."

I turned around to see Chelsea face to face with me.

"What?" I said bluntly.

"Why you haven't been talking to me lately?"

"Because I don't want everybody thinking I'm with that gay shit. Don't think I haven't seen you walking around school with that dyke," I said getting loud.

By this time people were looking.

"Don't walk around hear acting like you some child of god." she said loudly.

"Atleast I don't eating pussy."

I heard oohhh and laughter.

"But I'm not going around sucking every nigga dick," she said walking up to Shawn.

Chelsea

I walked up to Shawn and kissed her deep. I don't know who that homophobic bitch think she is but she not finna disrespect my baby.

Shawn started grabbing my ass. I forgot where we was. I looked around and everybody was looking.

"Lets go to my house," I whispered in her ear.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.