12

6 months later

Chelsea

Its been six months and it still has been the same shit. I never met her mom or at least been there. She has a new apartment and is throwing a house warming party. I really don't feel like going but I guess I will go to support.

She texted me the address because this will my first time being here. I pulled up at the complex. It was pretty asf. I walked in the complex and knocked on the door. Seconds later it swung open.

"Hey come on in," She said through the loud background music.

I walked in and looked around. Tell me why I seen Michelle trifling ass.

"What the hell she doing here?"

"She came with my nigga Kyle."

2 hours lata (man off SpongeBob voice)

I was passed drunk. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. My song came on and I got too hype.

"Aye baby this my shit. Come on dance with me girl."

"Okay," Shawn said.

We went out to the dance floor and I started twerking on her. Ian got much but I got something back there.

"Shawn can you take me home?" I said whispering in her ear.

"Yea girl."

We pull up to my house. My vision is real blurry and I was tripping. I stepped out the car and my legs just went numb and I hit the ground.

"Come here let me help you," she said picking me up, "where yo keys."

"I-in....my...p-purse," I said slurring my words.

She unlocked it and carried me to my room. She pulled my jeans and my shirt off. I was getting turned on just my her touch.

"Here take this and I'll be downstairs if you need me," she said handing me some medicine.

"Noooooooo come here," I said stand up ok the bed.

"What?" she said laughing.

"I want you noww."

"No u dont, you want Shawn and you drunk," she said looking up to me.

I looked at her stupid,"yea you now come here and I'm perfectly fine."

"Come on, you need to get some rest."

She was tucking me in and I kissed her. I wanted Shawn so bad. And why not we both here.

"Uhh Uhh Shaw-Uhh fuck," I moaned out. This felt soooo good. I couldn't take it anymore, I came seconds later.

"My..turn," I said breathing hard.

She laid down and I went to work. Shawn tasted different but I didn't think nothing of it. I just kept going. Minutes later she came and I wanted another drink.

"Put that cup down girl."

"No y-you not my daddy," I said taking another sip.

"Go to sleep," she said snatching it out my hand.

"Ughh fiine," I said laying in the bed. 10 minutes later I was knocked out.

The next morning

I woke up with this massive headache. It felt like an elephant was doing jumping jacks on my head. I sat up and saw someone sleep next to me.

"Aaaahhhh," I screamed and jumped out of bed. I grabbed the sheet to cover my body.

"Mhm why you screaming early in the morning?" Alex said turning over.

"No why you in my bed?" I said.

"You got drunk ask me to take you home blah blah blah," she said so calmly.

"Did we fuck?"

"Yea I think."

"You think so. Omg Shawn gonna kill me," I said putting on clothes.
"Not if she dont know. We both was drunk. It was a mistake. If you be cool about I will."

"This is a big secret to keep I dont know."

"Look its okay," she said rubbing my arm. My pussy started to get wet.

"Um I'm going to take a quick little shower. You can let yourself out if you want," I said heading to the bathroom but my phone started buzzing.

"Could you hand me that?"

"Shit it's Shawn," Alex said handing me the phone.

"Damn," I mumbled.

Me: Hello

Shawn: Hey baby girl

Me: Wassup

Shawn: You left your car here. How you got home?

Me: Your friend Alex

Shawn: Oh ok as long as you got there safe

Me : Yea I know. I'll be by there later to pick it up.

Shawn: Iight bye baby

Me: Bye

"Do you want me to take you over there?"

I forgot she was here," nah I'll find my own way."

"Iight I'll be out," she said as she walked out the room.

I just hopped in the shower trying to figure out what happen last night.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.