11

Shawn

"Mooooom," I called out when I walked into my house.

"Your mom not here little girl," my mom boyfriend said.( the man who raped me)

"Well where is she?"

"Out. Why do you wear those boy clothes?"he said.

Why this nigga questioning me.

"Cause I feel like it," I said walking past him. He grabbed me.

"Don't disrespect me girl."

"Let me go nigga," I said yanking my arm.

"Shut the Fuck up," he said as he started punching me non-stop.

"Now take yo disrespectful ass upstairs."

I went upstairs and packed my clothes and all my money. Fuck this shit. I can't take this no more I swear I will fucking kill that nigga. Wait a minute that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Anyway I walked back downstairs and headed toward the door.

"Where you think you going?"

I ignored his ass wipe smelling ass and just went to my car and sped off.

I got to Chelsea house and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she said through the shut door.

"It's me."

She opened up and looked at me.

"Them alotta bags."

"I know I'm moving out so I had to bring everything," I said walking in.

"You getting your own place?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Yea."

"You do know you got to have a parent sign off on it."

"Im gone get my dad but enough bout that, who came over here when I left?" she said bluntly.

"I told you my childhood friend," I said sitting next to her.

"Boy or girl?"

"Boy. Come on lets put yo stuff in my room," I said grabbing a couple bags.

"Ok uhh," she said raising her body from the couch.

We went upstairs and started unpacking her things.

"Why you got this?" I asked waving the strap around.

"It was with my stuff I couldn't leave it. That's my trusty dusty," she said.

"Eewww how many pussies thats been in," I said dropping it on the floor.

"I clean it iight and don't drop my shit," she said picking it up.

"You really don't need it."

"Wait till you want it den I will."

"Anyway, why you moving out yo mom house?" I said turning towards her.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"You never wanna talk about it. I don't know if you even have a mom. I tell you everything you don't tell me shit," I yelled.

"Can you just drop it?"

I didn't say a word, I just walked out the room. I got in my car and went to get something to eat. I saw a Wendy's and pulled in the drive thru.

"Welcome to Wendy's would you like to try one of our specials?" the lady greeted me thru the intercom.

"No lemme get a 4 for 4 with ranch, no pickles or mustard on the burger, and a sprite."

"Your total is $4.40. Pull to the next window."

I pulled up to the window and guess who I seen. That bitch Michelle.

"Tsk," I laughed up my breath.

"$4.40 ma- oh its you bitch," she said looking at me.

"Shut the Fuck up I will get you fired."

She took the money and brought me my food.

"You sure you wouldn't like some pussy for dinner?" she said handing me my food.

"I'm surprise you even work here, I would've thought you would be on the corner this time of night." she fake smiled me.

Damn these hoes so disrespectful. As I drove I contemplated on whether I should get her some food.

"Ugh Chelsea why you gotta a good heart."

I turned into foosackly and got her some food. When I got done I went home and she wasn't there. I brushed it off and just ate my food.

If you have any comments ease let me know. I accept all criticism.