6

Chelsea

We sat and talked for about an hour. I peeped Alex kept flirting with me on the side but I don't think Shawn noticed. When I looked at her she looked mad.

"Soooo you guys wanna watch TV?" I asked.

"Yea but let me talk to you right quick," Shawn said getting up.

"Ok excuse me."

I can feel Alex looking at ass but I didn't turn around.

"So wassup."

"Wtf is up with you? First you embarrassed of me then I hear you trying to talk to my homie here." she said semi-yelling.

"Tf is you talking bout I was helping her with her work and I told my parents."

"Nah Fuck all of th- wait what?"

"I told them baby."

A huge smile came across her face.

"What did they say?" she asked still smiling.

"Well nothing really my mom was trying to hang up the phone quickly," I said looking at my feet.

"So what does that mean?"

"Idk but come back round eight."

"Ok ma I gotchu," she said.

We walked back down stairs and Alex was on the phone.

"Yea girl damn I'll be over there later." she said thru the phone.

"Aye Shawn you ready I got some pussy waiting on me," she said.

"Iight I'll meet you in the car." Shawn said.

She turned to me.

"Come here," she said all sexy.

We was kissing for what felt like a lifetime.

"Don't forget to come tonight."

"Ok."

I ran upstairs and got my keys. I was gonna make my baby nice dinner just us two. When I got to the store I picked up some chicken breast, alfrado mix, sparkling cidar, and a cheesecake. This  gone be good.

I started cooking by six. Everything was set up on the table and the food was warm. I went to take a shower and all that stuff. I put on a black fitted dress and black heels. It was 7:30 by this time. I made sure everything was neat then I start to get butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why I'm so nervous.I heard a knock on the door. That must be her.

"Hey Shawna," I said laughing.

"Stop all that,"she said with a straight face.

"Come in."

"Aw man this shit dope," she said looking around.

"It's all for you," I said all sexy.

"Is it now ?" She said grabbing me by my waist and kissing me.

"Damn baby we haven't even ate dinner and you already want dessert."

She started laughing.

"Lets eat. I cooked it too."

"Iight. Have you talked to yo parents since you told them?"

"Um no they haven't called or checked up on me," I said as we ate.

"Maybe they mad or something."

"They'll come around but come on it's time for dessert," I said. She started taking her shirt off.

"No baby the cheesecake," I said laughing.

"Better stop playing with a nigga you was finna get this work."

We finished our cheesecake and I started leading her to my bedroom.

"Sit down."

She did as told. I cut on music and started dancing for her. She was bouncing on the bed like a Lil kid. I started taking off my dress and grinding on her.

I starting pulling her jeans down but she stop me.

"What you doing?"

"Ssssshhhh." I said climbing on top of her and pushing her all the way on the bed.

I got her Polo briefs off and I was now admiring her swollen clit.

How hard could this be?

"You know you don't have to," Shawn said.

"Didn't I tell you to shush?" I said looking at her. She laid back down.

I closed my eyes and started to get to work. It's not as bad as I thought. I started to get used to so I was working my tongue on that pussy.

"Uuhhh mmhm uughh," Shawn moaned out. It made me want to keep going.

"Ahh Uuhhh fuck bae I'm about to cum," she screamed as she came on my mouth.

She thought I was done but nah. I shoved two fingers in her and she gasped. I think I watched enough porn to know what to do.
I kissed her nipples and left hickies on her body.

"Right uuhhh mmhm there,"she said as I hit her g spot. She came instantly again. I kissed her and laid next to her.

"Bae."

"Huh?" she said catching her breath.

"You taste like candy," I said looking at her smiling.

She just laughed. Man this girl make me so happy even though I haven't known her that long. We sat and talked for a while. One of the best night I ever had.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.