13

Alex ^^

Alex

I wasn't drunk last night but I did want to hit that. I wanted to ever since I laid my eyes on her but she was with my homie. When she started twerking on me I knew I had to make my move. I just hated when she kept calling me Shawn. I'm finna pull up at her house anyway.

"Wassup man. Aye thanks for taking my girl home," Shawn said dapping me up.

"You good fool."

"You stayed there for a while?" she asked me.

"Yea to make sure she went to bed."

We smoked a blunt and just talked for a while. I'm not telling her and I'm sure she won't find out.

I went to my girl house. Hopefully she dont be on that bullshit cause I dont got time for it.

"Hey baby," I said as she opened the door.

"Hey come in," she moved aside and let me in.

I guess she not gone be on the bullshit. Well atleast I thought that until she closed the door.

"Where the fuck were you all night? You think I'm playing with yo lying ass. I'm so fucking done with you," she yelled.

"What the fuck you ain't even let me answer. You way too hype for no reason. I should be asking you what you be doing. Ian stupid at all."

"Fuck you. You dumb bitch," she said slapping me.

My anger took over and I  choked her to the wall.

"Dont ever put your hands on me," I said threw clenched jaws.

"Le....me ...go," she said trying to breathe.

I let her go and headed toward the door.

"I *cough* hate you *cough*."

"We done," said walking out the door.

I'm so glad this my senior year. I cant wait to leave this place. I'm finna go smoke and find some pussy to get into.

Chelsea

Ugh I'm trying to figure out what happen last night. Some of it came back to my memory. She ain't seem as drunk as I was but maybe I was just tripping.

"Lemme go get my car," I said grabbing my stuff and walking towards the bus stop.

As I sat there on the bench, I tried to remember from start to finish.

"Are you okay baby? You look a little confused," an old lady sitting on the bench said to me.

"Oh yes ma'am," she nodded," but can I ask you something? "

"Yes."

"If you did something really bad to a person you could possibly love and if they found out it can jeopardize the relationship, what should you do?"

"Well sweetheart if you guys love each other or really care for each it should all workout. See there's many challenges in relationship and if that bond is strong enough yall will get thru it," she said holding my hand.

"Thank you so much. There go my bus," I said getting up.

I gave her a hug and went on my way. I got to Shawn's apartment building within 20 minutes. I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" I heard from the inside of the door.

"Chelsea."

She opened the door and let me in.

"Have fun last night?" Shawn asked.

Awe shit she knows. What do I do? What do I do? Wait, wait play it cool.

"Yea it was fun."

"What did you and Alex do after yall left?"

"Uum she just took me home and left I believe," I said walking in the kitchen.

"You believe?" she scrunched.

"I was drunk so it was kinda fuzzy," I said sitting on the bar stool.

"Mhmm Alex coming over in a few iight."

"Uh yeah."

1 hour lata

I was walking out the bathroom when I bumped into somebody.

"Excuse me-," I looked up and saw Alex.

"You good ma," she said leaning over and looking at my ass.

"Stop that," I whispered.

"What," she said laughing.

"You not suppose to look at me like that. I'm your bestfriend girlfriend. Chillout," I whispered.
"Calm down she not gone find out about us," she whispered.

"I know she wo-"

"What yall up here arguing about," Shawn said standing at the end of the hallway.

"Uhh," we said together.

"Nothing it was nothing baby," I said wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Iight," she said turning around.

I looked back at Alex and walked into the living room.

If you have any comments please let know. I accept all criticism.