22

Chelsea

BITCH you dont know how mad I was. How do u keep a secret that long? I thought about it we not together so she can do as she please.

I went back into the restaurant.

"You good?" Nya asked.

"Yea I'm straight but why you still here," I said referring to Mya.

"Because I thought we could some how in a way be friends," she said innocently.

"Yea..no," I said coldly.

She smacked her lips.
I smacked mines back like bitch you're not welcome here.

"Anyway...when yall gone come back to see us," Shawn asked.

"When I have time promise," Rhonda said.

We said our goodbyes and left. The car ride home was quiet except for the radio playing.

"Chelsea-"

"Its okay I get why you ain't tell me," I said looking out the window.

"You sure you okay?"

"Yea I just wanna go to sleep," I said.

Kyle

Every fucking time I give a girl my heart they break it. That shit be getting on my nerves. I gotta get out of this life. Im going to just dissapear. My phone kept buzzing but I didn't answer. Ou I'm going to the Bahamas for awhile.

Mya

I didn't mean to hurt them. I love them both and I was torn between the two. I hope we could move past this and be friends. Damn I fucked up.

Alex

I dont care about that girl Mya. I'm over the bullshit frfr. Kyle still my homie I'm not letting no female get in between our friendship and that's real.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.