5

Alex^^^

Alex (Alexandria)

Shawty in my first period fine. I kept asking her for help but I already knew it. I just had to talk to her. I pulled up at Shawn house within 10 minutes. I haven't chilled with my bestfriend in a minute.

"Wassup," I said stepping all the way in her house.

"What it do foo," Shawn said.

"I met this FINE ass female at school today," I said with exaggeration on fine.

"Oh forreal who she is maybe I can hook that up," she said with a grin.

"My nigga but her name Chelsea I think," I said look up trying to remember.

"Wait hold up what she look like?"

"Long black hair, plump lip, pretty smile, got a little shape but slim with it," I stated.

Shawn

I know damn well she not talking about my 'girl' Chelsea. Chelsea embarrassed of me but she so call talking to Alex now. I going to call her and see if she want to meet.

Chelsea

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wyd?"

"Nothing Wassup"

"Well me and my homie Alex was gone swing thru if that's cool," Shawn said.

"Yea that's fine ," I said still down about my parents.

"You good ma? Nvm we'll talk about it when I get there."

"Ok see you then."

I went to take a shower. Gotta be smelling right when she come. I put on some red Adidas pants and a white t-shirt. Just some cute and comfortable. Hopefully her friend would like me. Just as I was done I heard my door bell ring.

"Coming," I yelled.

I swung the door open and there stood my caramel baby. Damn she sexy. I stepped aside and let her in then my eyes met with Alex.

"Hi nice to meet you," I said sticking my hand out. I don't know why I acted like I didn't know her. Oh yeah cause of Shawn.

"Chelsea right?"

"Yea."

AWKWAAAAARD

"Do you guys want something to drink?" I ask trying to have nice hospitality.

"Nah ma come sit down," Alex said.

"Soooo Alex where are you from?"

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.