14

Shawn

Prom right around the corner and I'm going to ask Chelsea. I don't know why but I have a feeling she hiding something from me. She been acting secretive but hey we all have secrets.

I had a poster and a couple people helping me ask her.

"Chelsea close your eyes," I said turning her around, "now open."

She turned around and damn near cried. I heard awes in the background.

"Omg baby you so sweet," she said kissing me.

"It's all for you babygirl," I said wrapping my arm around her waste and pulling her closer to me. We kissed then went to class.

Alex

I saw that little performance in the hallway. I wish that was me asking her. I wish that was my girlfriend. FUCK!!!! I done got in too deep. I got to put these feeling to the said for the sake of Shawn and I friendship. I walked in the class and saw Chelsea.

"Wassup lil lady," I said sitting next to her.

"Nun did you see what Shawn did for me?"

"Yea must be nice," I said sighing.

"Hater," she said laughing.

"None of that," I said.

"Yea whatever."

"You real funny you know that?" I said laughing.

Shawn

I had to leave directly after school because I had to make a drop. See the thing is I don't work for my dad and his 'construction business.' My dad don't even have a construction business he in jail for whatever reason.

"Lets make this shit quick," I said to my homie.

"Come on."

We finished and I called Kyle, Rhonda, and Nya to see if they wanna chill. We met up at my apartment.

"Ahha yall remember Nya would where girl clothes when she leave the house then chain in the school bathroom," Rhonda said laughing hard.

We all started laughing.

"I still pulled hoes with my skin tight jeans and boots with the fur."

We all stopped.

"Bruh you so fucking lame," Kyle said.

"Bitch shut up," Nya said laughing.

We was chilling for a while they left. I took a shower and went to sleep.

I walked into school and went to my first block.

"Aye yall seen Chelsea?" I asked Rhon nem.

"I saw her down the hall talking to Alex," Nya said.

I walked out the class and looked down the halls. I heard arguing but whispering.

"Let it go and forget damn," Chelsea said.

"Nah I can't forget and I can't keep pretending."

"Well Alex I don't know what to tell you. This whole thing was a mistake and you know it. Now with that being said I'm going to class," Chelsea said walking away from her.

I went back to class and thought. What the fuck did they do?

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism