3

Chelsea

Thank you Jesus it's friday. I am so sick of school but not as much cause of Shawn. We have been getting closer and closer everyday.

"Goodmorning," I said to the bus driver. I walked to the back to sit down as usual and put my head phones in when I felt someone staring at me.

"Um can I help you?" I said looking up. He was staring all in my face.

"Nah but I seen you around school with that lil dyke bitch. You need some real dick," he said with a smirk on his face.

"She not a dyke, its this thing called a stud and I  don't want your lil dick ass anyway," I said putting my headphones back in. He was still talking but I didnt care.

I walked in school and spotted Shawn. "Aye Shawna, yo wanna come to my house after school?" She gave me a look. She hated when I called her by her real name.

"Yea and we can paint each other nails and braid our hair," she said sarcastically with her hands on her hips.

I bust out laughing, " I mean Shawn."

"Yea meet me at my car after school," she said as the bell ring.

The day went by so quick. When I got outside, I saw Michelle. I waved at her but she looked at Shawn and turned around. What's her problem? She's been acting real distant lately but I'm  sure that its nothing wrong.

I hopped in the car and we were off. We listened to music on the way there. I couldn't shake this feeling I had for Shawn. She so fine. I need to make my move.

We pulled up at the house a few minutes later. "Come on," I said leading her to my room.

Shawna

Why she wanted me to come to her room. Im not trying to do anything with her. Dont get me wrong I like her but she dont like girls.

I sat on her bed and she went toward the dresser. "Where yo parent?" I asked. She hasn't mentioned them since we met.

"They go away alot on business trips. It get pretty lonely in this big house." She told me not turning around.

I walked up behind her and said," I can stay here tonight so you wouldn't be so alone."

"Fr thank you," she said turning around hugging me but I kissed her. DAMMIT WHY SHAWN WHY?

I was waiting on her to kick me out but she just stood there looking at me. I did myself the honor and turned around to leave. She grabbed my arm and said," come here." She sounded so sexy.

We were face to face now. I stared at her lips. Before I knew it they were intertwined with mines. Our tongues moved in sync. My hands roamed her body and stopped on her ass. I picked her up and layed her on the bed. I left kisses and hickies from her neck to her pelvis. I pulled her shorts off. I kissed her inner thighs and she let out slight moans. I pull off her underwear with my teeth. I haven't had none in a while so I was ready to eat.

I dived in going slow and taking my time with her. I played with her clit with my tongue. I stuck two fingers in her stroking while still eating her. She was going crazy. She starting squirming." Be still." I said with my face still buried in her.

"Ahh....sha..auhh" she moaned loudly.

"Im...bout...to-," she said as she came on my fingers I licked it all up. I came up and kissed her forhead. I really hope this gonna ruin our friendship.

If you have any comments please let me know. I accept all criticism.