5

It was the next day and it's my birthday. I'm 20 years old. I got up and went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and cleaned my face.

Then I walk out and saw Kian and Jc coming down stairs. And they were dressed.

"It's the birthday girl!!!!" Jc yelled.

"Where are guys going." I asked.

"Oh get dress we're all going out to eat for your birthday." Jc said. I then walk back to the room and took out an outfit to wear.
(Outfit is above ^^)

Then I went to the bathroom and wet my hair and put some products so my curls wouldn't be so frizzy.

Now that I'm done I grabbed my phone and walked out the house with Jc and Kian.

Later on we make it to a restaurant and we ordered breakfast. As we were waiting our drinks came and then I went on snapchat and took a video of Kian and Jc.

"Say hi to snapchat." I said and Kian looked up from his drink and smiled.

I captioned it 'that smile tho😜' I then posted it. Then our food came and we all started eating.

After eating Kian paid which was very nice of him, but then we went to I'm guessing Dom's house. As we get to Dom's house he opens the door and gives me two bags. Inside the bags were alcohol.

"Happy birthday." He said.
Now I'm ready to party.

Later on

People started coming over and we were partying. Right now I'm in the kitchen with Kian, Jc, Dom, and Jc's friend Cameron.

Dom was making us all drinks and I'm very excited. Dom then gave us our drinks but Kian wouldn't drink it.

"Why don't you want to drink it?" I asked.

"Because I have to drive us home." He said. I nodded and drunk the whole cup. Then I kept going for more. I'm having fun. I felt good. I felt free. But now I just want to dance. I saw Cameron and decided to ask if he would like to dance.

"Do you wanna go dance?" I asked him.

"Sure." He said. I grabbed his hand and brought him to where everybody was dancing. To be honest Cameron is cute. But we were dancing and I looked over and saw Kian staring. He looked mad but why.

Kian's pov

It was. Getting late so everyone left but me and Jc stayed help cleaning up. After cleaning it was time to leave. Jc went to the car, and I had to carry Jelena to the car because she was so drunk.

Later on we make it home and Jc got out the car and waited for me. I picked up Jelena and carried her all the way to our apartment. We got in side and Jc went straight upstairs and I put Jelena on Jc's bed.

Now I walked out and went to get something to eat. But then I noticed that I had to vlog for me and Jc's channel.

I got my camera and started vlogging.
"What's up guys its Kian, and your watching knj vlogs, it's currently 2 am, I'm up because me and Jc went to Dom's house to celebrate Jelena's birthday. If you don't know Jelena, she is Jc's sister, um i don't know if she is sleeping, let me go check." I said into the camera. I then walk to Jc's room and opened it. Jelena was laying on the bed on her phone.

"She's right there, say hi Jelena." I said.

"Oh hi." She said. She then got up and walked past me to the kitchen.

"Um so she's drunk, so I have to watch her." I said.

"I'm not drunk, I'm Jelena." She said with a smile. Man I just love that smile.

"Haha, you're very funny." I said. She came up to me and hugged me. But she didn't let go and neither did I.

"You guys, Kian is the most nicest, funniest, and caring person I've ever met. I love him so much." She said looking in the camera still hugging me.

"Awe, you so sweet." I said laughing a little. She looked at me and I looked at her. We looked at each other for a while. But I couldn't look away.

"Um imma go to bed. Goodnight." She said and kissed my cheek. I then turned the camera off.

"Goodnight." I said. Man I should've done it. I had my chance but I was to late.