9

Cameron winked at me and I kinda blushed. Kian didn't look so happy. But why. He agreed to start over.

After the dinner.

After dinner me, Kian, Jc, and AnneMarie went back to the apartment and decided to watch Netflix. But before we do we all changed to be comfortable. I gave AnneMarie clothes to change into.
(Jelena's outfit ^ AnneMarie's outfit⬇️)

We went to Kian's room and he put on Netflix

We went to Kian's room and he put on Netflix. It was me and AnneMarie on the floor and the boys on the bed. But Jc wanted to sit with AnneMarie. I sat with Kian and he laid his head on my lap. I was just playing with his hair as we watch the movie.

I felt weird because AnneMarie was already asleep so Jc carried her down stairs. Now it was just me and Kian.

Kian's POV

Later on after the movie was over I heard little snores. I looked behind me and saw Jelena asleep with her head against the wall sitting up.

I lay her on the inside of my bed and put the covers over her. I then made like a little bed on the floor.

(lol I do that when I sleep over a friend's house. You know, have a blanket and a pillow on the floor... no k)

I then turned off the light and went to bed.

2:40 am

I woke up to Jelena breathing really fast. I got up and looked at her she was sweating. I woke her up and she quickly gave me a hug.

"Are you ok." I asked her.

"No, I guess I had a very, very bad dream." She said starting to tear up.

"What did you dream about?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said.

"Ok well imma turn the fan on so you can cool down." I said. I was about to lay back on the floor, but she pulled me back on the bed.

"Can you sleep with me? Please?" She asked.

"Yeah, ok." I said. I got my pillow and lay down next to her. I didn't want her to feel weird so I gave her some space. But then she grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist.

"Kian, you can get comfy." She said.

I moved a little closer to her. I can smell her lovely sent. I just wish I can turn her around and just kiss her. Why are we just friends. I want to be more. I love her.

"Goodnight Kian."

"Goodnight Jelena."