27

When the pizza came we all ate. I then decided to stay the night. I was in Kian's room and he gave me a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. After getting dressed I went out the room and went down stairs. Everyone was down there laughing and Bobby was vlogging. Kian came over to me and kissed me.

"Um Im Gonna go to my car really quick." I said. He nodded and I grabbed my keys and walked to the car. I went to my car and grabbed my phone charger. I then went back inside.

I went back inside and the Franny girl asked me if I wanted to go in the jacuzzi with the other girls and I said, "I would but I don't have a bathing suit."

"That's ok you can use one of mine." She said.

We went upstairs and she gave me a black bikini. I thanked her and went in the bathroom and changed. I changed and went to Kian's room. I walked in and he looked me up and down.

"Well where are you going." He asked.

"I'm going in the jacuzzi with the girls why." I asked.

"After that can you come cuddle with me?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a kiss. I walked out and went downstairs and went out the back and in the jacuzzi.

10 minutes later I became friends with these girls. "I'm so sorry that I kissed him I didn't know he had a whole girlfriend." Corinna said.

"And sorry for giving him a lap dance." Tana said. I laughed.

"No it's ok, I did something nice for him." I said.

"I can tell because you have two hickeys on your neck." They said.

Later on we all went back inside and went to bed. When I went back with Kian we cuddled and went to sleep.

Next morning

I woke up and went down stairs and made breakfast for everyone. On every plate there was two pancakes, three strips of bacon, a little bit of eggs and a cup of juice.

When I was done that's when they started to come down.

"Jelena you made breakfast." Jc asked.

"Yeah I was nice enough to make breakfast for everyone one instead of buying it." I said.

"Where's Kian?" I asked.

"Oh he is still sleeping." Bobby said.

"Thanks." I said and went up stairs.

I went to his room and closed his door. He was facing up so I went on top of him and he opened is eyes. He then turned over so he was on top, but he pretend to be sleeping.

"Babe wake up. I made breakfast for yo and everyone else." I said.

"I'm not hungry right now." He said.

He then looked at me and tried to kiss me.

"Boy if you don't get your lazy ass up and go brush your teeth, I'm never, ever gonna kiss you." I said and he quickly got up and went to his bathroom. I laughed at him.

A few minutes later he came back and then gave me a kiss. I got up and changed into my clothes that I wore yesterday and then I'll change at my house.

But before I left Kian gave me another kiss.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. Then I drove out of the drive way and went home.

Uploading tomorrow