28

When I got home I took a shower and hen got dressed. (Outfit above) then I straightened my hair and did my makeup. After that I got my keys and went back to Kian's house.

When I got to the house I see that Jc's car was not there. But I still knocked. The only person that opened the door was Cory.

"Hey where's Kian." I asked.

"He'll be back he went to the store with Jc." He said. I nodded and he let me in.

"Thanks for breakfast by the way. It was really good." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

He then went up stairs and I sat on the couch and went on my phone.
Later on I hear the door unlocked and Kian and Jc walked in.

"Cory we're back!!!!!" Kian screamed.

Then he walked to the kitchen and then noticed that I was here.

"Oh babe I didn't know that you were here." He said.

"Well I am. What did you get at the store.?" I asked.

"We bought more stuff for the house and I actually found these goggles that when you put then on you feel drunk. They're called drunk goggles." Jc said.

"Sooo why did you get them?" I asked.

"Well he thought it will be a good idea to use them in a video, so that's what we are gonna do." Kian said.

Later that day

It was the end of the video that they made and Jc was soaking wet from when Kian splashed water on him. When Jc went inside it was just me and Kian outside.

"Babe so I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to vidcon?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll go." I said. He looked happy when I said yes.

I'm very excited that I can go with him. I'm hoping I'll have fun with him there.