37

So today my mom is flying out to cali and we are gonna spend time together. I got ready because Jc is gonna go pick her up. (Outfit,makeup^) I grabbed my keys and my phone and drove to Jc's house.

I got to there house and I walked in and know one was there.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Who's there?" Someone asked.

"Jelena." I said and Kian came out.

"Hey monkey." He said and came over and gave me a hug.

"Hey did Jc get back yet?" I asked.

"No he'll be back in like 20 minutes." He said.

I walked over to the living room and turned on the tv. Kian came and lay on me. "Ugh, Kian get off."

"No I feel comfortable." He said. I looked at him and then gave him a Wedgy.

"Do you feel comfortable now." I laughed. He did as well. We laughed a little until the door. Opened.

"Guys I'm back!" Jc yelled.

I got up and ran to my mom. I missed her so much. When I turned 16 I decided to live with my dad because I barely got to see him. Then after that I haven't really hung out with my mom sine she lived in a different city. Plus the fact that I moved to cali.

"Mom I missed you so much." I said. I kinda teared up.

"Me too, um but jelena I have a big surprise for you." She said.

I looked at her confused. Some on then walked in and when I looked at who it was I didn't hesitate to run into her arms.

It was my number one best friend from Texas. It didn't matter if I lived in Houston and she lived in San Antonio we always found a way to be together. When I was gonna leave to cali we both cried. I'm so happy to see her. I can't wait to tell her what has happened to me in cali. And about Kian.

"I missed you!" She said. As we were hugging we both started crying. We didn't let go of each other.

"I missed you too." I said and hugged her tighter. We then let go and smiled and then hugged again.

I looked to the side and see jaylyn and Joe Felix. I gave them both a hug.

"You guys are getting way to big for me." I said. And they both laughed. I then told Kian to come.

"Kian this is my friend Alexandria. Alex this is kian, who's my boyfriend." I said.

"You have a boyfriend?" She asked.

"Hi." Kian said. Alex was still shocked.

"Yeah we have been dating for 7 months." I said. And she smiled.

I'm so happy to have my family and my best friend here with me..

Later on we all were sitting in the kitchen talking. Me and Alex were right next to each other and we were talking about tattoos.

"Yeah me and Alex have matching tattoos." I said.

"Really!?!" Kian asked.

"Yeah look." I said. And showed him.

"She's the sun I'm he moon

"She's the sun I'm he moon." I explained.

"And we are soul sisters

"And we are soul sisters." I said.

"Wait what about the one on your four arm." Kian asked.

"Oh well when I was in 8th grade I was bullied and so I told my mom that I wanted to be beautiful like the other girls, so she told me, 'sé tu propio tipo de belleza'."

"It means, 'be your own kind of beautiful'. " my mom said.

"And I am my own kind of beautiful." I said and hugged her.

Kian smiled at me and I looked at Alex and lied my head on her shoulder. I'm never gonna forget this day.