34

I woke up today in Kian's bed with his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Kian!!!" Someone yelled from outside of his room. It is jc.

"Kian I have to go where is my charger!!" He yelled.

"Kian where is his charger so I can give it to him?" I asked and he showed me and I got it and went down stairs and gave it to Jc.

"By big bro." I said

"By I'll see you in a few days." He said. Then he left.

"Hey Jelena we are planning on going to the beach, wanna come?" Franny asked.

"No im having a headache ask Kian to go, I'll be ok just I wanna make sure he is gonna have fun you know." I said.

"Ok but if you change your mind tell me." She said and I nodded.

I went upstairs and told Kian to get up. He did and then I got dressed. He put a shirt on and then brushed his teeth. We then went downstairs and he took me home.

When I got home I then got a text from my friend Bry. People know her from a show called best friends whenever. She was in a few episodes.

My gurl bry💖💖: hey wanna come to the mall with me?

Me: sure what time

My gurl bry💖💖: in an hour

Me: ok I'll text you when I'm ready

My gurl bry💖💖: ok

I got off my phone and went to my roof. I just wanted to look at LA. When Jc gets back from New Jersey I'm leaving to Texas.

(lol I'm so mad I didn't get to see Jc.)

Later on Bry came and we went to the mall. We go to the mall and we got some clothes and some perfume and we decided to get something to eat.

"Hey so you know that people think that Franny and Kian are low key dating." She said.

"Wait what!??" I asked shocked.

"Yeah because Kian and her are very close and people think they're dating." She said.

People really think they are dating. I'm just gonna talk to him because maybe he flirts with her and I didn't even know that he did.

If it's true will we work things out, Will we stay together. Or will I have to move on from him.