21

///////this is a longer chapter so enjoy\\\\

So today Kian has decided to go ghost hunting. But I don't really believe in ghosts. So it all started when we were at my house and we were watching this show called Ghost Adventures . So he called a random ghost investigator and now we are going ghosts hunting with Jc and AnneMarie.

So we all leave at 4 because it's a 2 1/2 hour drive. So right now it's 2:30 and imma get dressed. I decided to wear a black hoodie with jeans and with my vans. I then did my hair and made it look cute.

Then I was done and I drove to Kian and Jc's house

I make it to there house and Kian scared me as I was getting out of the elevator.

"You bitch!" I said and covered my face by putting it into my hands. He was also recording for his vlog I think.

"I'm sorry babe." He said laughing.

"No that's not funny!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, can I have a kiss." He asked with the puppy eyes.

"No since you want to scare me, no kisses for you for the whole day." I said.

I then walked to the apartment and walked in. I sat with Jc in his room and then played with wishbone.

Later on

"So are we ready to leave." I asked.

"Yeah let's go." AnneMarie said.

We got our stuff and we got in the car and drove to where we are having our investigation.

2 1/2 hours later

We make it to the place and it was an old big house. We all got out of the car and I saw Dom and a girl.

"You invited Dom too." I asked Jc.

"Yeah I mean he wanted to go." He said.

We then walk to the investigators and they were explaining the facts on the house.

"So this house was built in 1913, and a family lives in it now. The family had reported to the police that they had seen a man in the 14 year old's room. Then the Mother had told us that she has caught her younger daughter talking to someone outside but no one was there. The 14 year old had seen an older woman walking up the stairs and went straight into the room of the younger girl. You guys are going to go and find out why they are here and will they harm the family that lives here now." One of the investigators said.

We all looked at each other and got into groups. It was Jc and Dom, AnneMarie and Dom's friend Stella. Then it was obviously me and Kian.

So Doom and Jc were going on the third floor and AnneMarie and Stella were on the 1st floor.

Me and Kian were the the truck watching the cameras and listening the the audio.

"Is any one here?" Jc asked.

"Is there a man here with us." Stella asked. 5 minutes later Jc and Dom heard a Big Bang in one of the rooms.

"Fuck that." Jc said.

"Bro come back. We need to communicate with this spirit and talk to it and become it's best friend." Dom said

Since we can hear what they are saying we started to laugh at what he said.

"Ok you guys focus." I said in the walkie-talkie.

"Ok." They said back.

Later on

It's now about 1:30 in the morning and it was time that me and Kian go in the basement were a little girl in white was seen. So I'm kinda nervous.

"You go first." Kian said.

"What, why don't you go first." I said to him and pushed him.

"No you go first, kids love you." He said.

"No you go because that little kid can kill me, but since your my boyfriend you will protect me." I said.

As me and Kian kept arguing Jc told us just to go in, in the walkie-talkie. So we both just go in and the first thing we did was something that was called a Evp session, this is where we have a device where it will record us talking and it can also record the spirits talk to us too.

"Is there a little girl down here that the family who lives here had seen?" I asked.

"Whoa I just like a shadow walk past us on the corner of my eye." Kian said.

"I don't think I could be here any longer Kian." I said worried.

"Ok let's just listen to the evp." He said.

"Is there a little girl down here that the family who lives here had seen.......'I'm here'......."

"Whoaaaaaa" me and Kian said.

"I don't think I can be here any longer kian.......'then leave'....."

"Whoaaa. I'm out." I said and left the house.

When I said ' I can't be in here any longer' there was a man's voice saying 'then leave' and that scared me.