14

2 days later

"Hey Jelena what are you doing today?" Kian asked.

"I'm actually going to this dinner thing with Cameron tonight." I said. "Why, what's up?" I added

"No i just want to know." He said as he walked out of the room. He looked up set.

"Jc! I'm gonna go to my house really quick. I'll be right back!" I said.

I went home and there were flowers
in front of my door.

I went home and there were flowers in front of my door

There was a note so I read it.

Hey I heard you like roses so decided to give you some. ~ Cameron

Awe he so sweet. But I brought it inside and put it on my table. Then I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a nice tan dress and did my hair and makeup. I faced timed Cameron to show him my dress.

"Hellooooooo?" He said.

"Hey cam is this ok for me to wear or should I change?" I asked him.

"Come to the camera and let me see." He said.

I walked over to the camera and his face was turning red.

"Should I changed it or..."

"No! No. You look absolutely amazing in that dress." He said.

"Ok well Imma be at Jc's for a little, so just text me when your gonna pick me up." I said.

"Ok"

"Ok, bye."

"Bye love." He said then hung up. He made me blush so hard.

I went back to Jc's house and AnneMarie was there.

"Okay, okay, Jelena's looking cute this fine afternoon." She said.

"Awe thanks." I said flipping my hair. We both laughed.

"So where are you going?" She asked.

"Um...I'm actually going with Cameron to this dinner thing for his cousin. So I'm his 'date'" I said.

"Ooo, so your Cameron's date to dinner? No wonder why you dressed like that. Girl you should be a model." She said.

"No, I dont model. I like to be the person who takes the picture." I said.

"So you want to be a photographer, I see. Well you know I'm a model maybe one day I can take you to one of my photo shoot and see what you got." She said.

"I would love that actually." I said.

"Ok so, deal?"

"Deal." I said with confidence.

Me and AnneMarie shook hands and Kian and Jc came down stairs.

"Whoa!!! you are not going no where wearing that!" Jc said.

"Yes I am, I'm a grown women." I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Just let her go. And stop being a party pooper and go die your hair blond again or something." AnneMarie said.

"You look amazing." She said.

"Thanks." I said. Then I got a text message.

Cam🙈: I'm here

"He's here I gotta go. But I'll come back at 10." I said. I gave AnneMarie and Jc a hug. I gave Kian a hug and it was kind a long hug. I let go and left.

I got to Cameron's car and we took off.

AnneMarie's POV

When Jelena left Kian went to the balcony and just sat out there. He look out in the city and watch the sun go down.

Man I can tell if he still has feelings for Jelena. It's sad to see him so upset. Jc once tried to get him with someone be he didn't like her. She wasn't Jelena. Maybe in the future they will become a couple. Maybe they'll stay friends.