19

"Hey Jelena can we talk?" Jc asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said. I got off the chair and we went to the balcony.

"So, are you and Kian a thing or something?" He asked.

"Why are you asking." I asked.

"Because you guys always go somewhere with each other, and I told you that I didn't want you to get hurt, I didn't want you and Kian to date because if something was to happen, I would get upset." He explained.

"Ok well, if I say yes will you be mad?" I asked.

"No, I just want you and him to be careful, and if he ever hurts you i swear to god Jelena, he would be in the hospital." He said.

"He won't hurt me, and you went a little too far there." I said.

"Sorry, but I'm happy for you guys." He said.

"Thank you Jc, now can I go back inside with my boyfriend and dad and little sister?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." He chuckled.

We went back inside and I sit next to Kian and held his hand. He looked up at me and smiled. Then I looked at my dad, he was smiling also.

"You told my dad?" I asked him.

"Yeah I thought it was the right thing to do." He said.

I smiled and lie my head on his shoulder. Right now I just feel, I don't know, happy. Now that me and Kian are official, we have to tell the internet, and I'm ready for all of the hate.

So me and Kian decided to post a picture of us holding hands and he captioned it:

My world ❤️❤️ @itsjellllenaaa

I liked it, the I was reading through the comments and most of the said 'I knew it' , 'it was obvious', 'they are so cute', and the other few were, 'they don't look good together'. But most of hem were happy comments, so I'm happy.

Heyyy so i might upload sometimes and I might not

I just have been busy with school and trying to keep my grades up so I can graduate.

But I hope this chapter is good for right now.