10

I woke up to have someone's arm wrapped around my waist and someone's chest in my face. I look up to see Kian. I tried to get up but I can't.

"Kian can you let go please?" I asked.

"Mhm" he hummed and let me go.

I got up and went downstairs. I took a shower and got dressed.(outfit above)

I noticed I needed more clothes so I have money why don't I go to the mall. I asked Jc if I can use his car and he let me. Then I drove to the mall.

I did go to some stores and got some stuff. But as I was leaving I bumped into someone.

"Hey what are you doing here." I asked.

"Just shopping with some friends." Cameron said.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"This is Aaron and this is Christian. Guys this is Jelena, Jc caylen's younger sister" Cameron introduced me.

"Hi, oh um I was actually about to leave." I said.

"Ok um, why don't you guys go to footlocker and I'll meet you there." Cameron said to Aaron and Christian.

They left and Cameron walked me out. He was really close to me. We then make it to the car.

"Ok so I'll see you next time." I said.

"Yeah text me some time so we can hang out one day." He said handing me a piece of paper.

I then drove home with a happy face. When I got to the apartment AnneMarie was there.

"Someone looks happy today." She said.

"Well someone just got someone's number at the mall." I said.

"Omg who?" she asked.

"Cameron." I said.

"Oh that Cameron guy. Yeah he cute but I feel like he a bit too much. Ok he just looks like a fuckboy." She said.

"Who looks like a fuckboy?" Jc said coming into the room.

"Well you sister got Cameron's number." AnneMarie said.

"Well he is a nice guy, but he's not a fuckboy." Jc said.

"So are you ok if I talk to him or do you have to be big protective brother on me?" I asked.

"I mean I guess. I just don't want you to go through what happened last time again." He said.

"What happened last time." AnneMarie asked.

"Well, when I was 17 I had a boyfriend named Lucas and he basically was just moving to fast, if you know what I mean, and he started to hit me, then... I don't... remember the rest, but I do remember waking up in the hospital, with bruises everywhere. I guess he had a pocket knife and he cut my stomach and my arm. I lost a lot of blood that I had to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks." I explained and showed her the scars I still had.

"Damn." She said.

"Well I know Cameron so that why I'm ok with it." Jc said.

Then I had a text from Cameron.

Cam😜: heyyyy
Me: hey
Cam😜: wyd
Me: nothin just chillin with my brother and his friend
Me: wbu
Cam😜: nothing about to go to meeting
Me: oh ok
Cam😜: well I'm about to leave so I'll text you later
Me: ok
Cam😜: bye love