12

Today is shopping day. It was me, Kian,AnneMarie,and Jc. We all went to ikea to get furniture.

Then we went to target to get kitchen supplies and I got some curtains for my room.

Then we went to the food market so I can get food in the apartment.

We go to my apartment and Jc and AnneMarie were so shocked. They never seen my apartment.

The guys were bringing the furniture in and my bed in. But sadly I have to build my bed.

"Hey can you put the kitchen stuff away?" I asked AnneMarie.

"Yeah go do what you gotta do." She said.

I thanked her and went to my room. I saw my bed that I had to build and I saw my mattress and bed sheets. I then started building. I was struggling until Kian came in.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Honestly yes." I said. And he began to help me.

As he was helping me he had stopped and looked at me. He didn't look away he just looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ok well there is this girl. And she is so beautiful, I want to ask her out but I don't know if she likes me. What do I do?" He asked.

"Ok first drop everything." I said he did as told. Then he sat in front of me and gave me all his attention.

"Ok well, if you like a girl and you want to ask her out, just do something that she would like, do something romantic then ask her. Also, she might like you back because, to be honest you are very cute and any girl would be happy with you. And if they're not... then they are missing out." I said. And he nodded and went back to building my bed.

Later we were done with everything. My whole apartment was done I just have to bring my clothes.

"Thank you guys so much. It's 1 in the morning so if y'all want you can stay over." I said.

They all nodded there head and we all came into my room and we all are dumb and try to sleep on my bed. Me, Kian,Jc, and AnneMarie slept on my bed all of us.
This was the best night ever.