8

Everything with me and Kian is awkward. If I'm down stairs and he is too it's just complete silence. This is why I should just go home. I don't want it to be awkward with me and Kian. You know what...I need to think. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. Then I got my slide on uggs and put them on and went to the roof.

I got to the roof and I just sat there watching the sun set. I knew something like this was gonna happen. But why. Why did it happen. I wish it didn't. I wish I can just start over.

I then get up and go back to the apartment and went to Kian's room. He was on his computer editing a video.

"Kian!?" I yelled. He jumped.

"Jeez, you scared me. What's up." He asked.

"Well I was thinking maybe we can start over." I said.

"Ok good because I thought the awkwardness was gonna get worse." He said and I laughed a little.

"So... hey I'm Kian." He said.

"Hi, I'm Jelena." I said. Smiling. He then smiled back and went back to editing.

I'm glad me and Kian are cool now. I feel so much better. But I hope nothing else happens.

"Jelena! Come here!" Jc yelled from downstairs. I got up and Kian followed. I went downstairs and saw Jc with a girl. I raised my eyebrows.

"Jelena this is my friend Anne Marie. Anne Marie this is my sister jelena." Jc said.

"Hi it's so nice to meet you." She said.

"You too." I said.

"Oh you guys get ready. Today is one of Dom's friends birthday and she invited us to dinner." Jc said.

Me and Kian nodded, we both then went to get dress. I decided why don't I put a very cute outfit on. (Outfit,hair, makeup above)

I got dress, did my makeup and left my hair curly. I looked very nice. Now that I'm ready I walk out and Jc is already telling me to change.

"No you are showing to much skin." He said.

"No she's not, she looks hot." Anne Marie said. Making me feel confident.

"Lets go to the car." She said. Grabbed my arm and taking me to the car. We get to the car and she sat in the front and I sat in the back.

"So... you and Kian." She said.

"No. we are just friends. I know there are rumors on twitter saying that but it's not true. I don't want it to be weird between me and Kian. Plus he's Jc's best friend and it'll be weird." I said.

"Ok damn. But are you sure because to me it looks like you guys are dating. Like the way he looks at you and the way you looked at him. It's something." She said. I just sighed.

"So do you like him?" She asked me.

"Yes kinda." I said.

"Good because I know he likes you." She said.

"Is it bad that I kissed him already?" I asked.

"You kissed him?!" She asked kinda yelling. I nodded my head.

"So why aren't you guys dating, yall make a good couple." She said. I smiled and thought about Kian.

Maybe we do make a good couple.

Later

We get to the restaurant and I had to sit with Kian because Anne Marie made me. But I sat next to him and noticed Cameron. The Cameron that was at my birthday party. He looked at me and winked. Kian looked mad and upset. Was it because Cameron winked at me.